B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

2 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Octavia was asking after reading my last post “Where do you get your experience from? I am curious”. I will use this opportunity to reply.

I am happy to share my background in detail, answer any questions and include photos if you wish but not here on this forum. Since you are leaving RLC I would think this means you will not be checking this forum going forward either. The same goes for me as my continued participation on both sites was because of you. When you leave I will be doing the same.

After our positive interaction I feel it might be nice to have a way to stay in touch so I have set up a private account on Instagram. I would see it as simply a point of contact should you ever feel like you would like to check in. I would not contact you but would simply respond to you like I have done whenever you would speak out on RLC. There would be no other people involved with the account and I would never share any information with anyone. If you end up never checking in that will be fine too but at least the option will be there.

From everything I have learned about you on RLC it is very clear to me that you are open and honest and have 100% integrity so I trust you completely. As a truth lover myself I too am open and honest and would never betray anyone's trust. This will become even clearer once you know more about my background should you be interested.

If this sounds like a good way to stay in touch let me know and I will post my contact information here. As a safeguard in case someone with less integrity should decide to try and follow onebeing52 posing as you there are two things I know that you have the answers to that nobody else on this forum will know as it comes from a single comment in Russian by a flatmate that I happened to hear.

And just so you know…I will not be offended in the least should you not want to do this. Whatever you decide will be fine with me.

You're not creepy at all...:dodgy:

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You're not creepy at all...:dodgy:

gotta luv the internet

but more power to em

guess the psych  ward has now closed or was it the start of a new reality show

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Good or bad?

Mixed feelings, really. As she seems to be embracing the change (despite the unknown), I'm happy for her. Also, I'm not sure that I would wish her to become a "professional" RLCer like Masha or Leora (I doubt she would have become them, but you get the idea).

On a more selfish note, I'm disappointed to see her departure closing in. I will miss her, and all the little things that made her stand out. And her laugh.

I'm getting tired of seeing people I like go away, because life, and from all the places I never thought I'd experience that on RLC. 

Anyway, I hope that she will find a way to stay in touch somehow, but I have doubts.

1 minute ago, itohkata said:

Mixed feelings, really. As she seems to be embracing the change (despite the unknown), I'm happy for her. Also, I'm not sure that I would wish her to become a "professional" RLCer like Masha or Leora (I doubt she would have become them, but you get the idea).

On a more selfish note, I'm disappointed to see her departure closing in. I will miss her, and all the little things that made her stand out. And her laugh.

I'm getting tired of seeing people I like go away, because life, and from all the places I never thought I'd experience that on RLC. 

Anyway, I hope that she will find a way to stay in touch somehow, but I have doubts.

I rarely watched her but like Medusa she is completely harmless with no drama in her life, well apart from men at times...the usual lol. I also wish her well too but am not sure she will ever be a fixture on RLC again being as she will apparently be returning to Barce in her own place. We may see her visit B1 but I am not sure how close she truly is to Brook...but anyway we shall see. She is also friends with Karma too despite not speaking for weeks earlier in the year but they appear to have made a truce and are speaking again which is good. At least they can be adults and call a truce unlike some on here lol.  

2 hours ago, peking said:

gotta luv the internet

but more power to em

guess the psych  ward has now closed or was it the start of a new reality show

he's being one...:cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

No more talking to the walls.     

Yahoo Hooray GIF

i'm sure se will some how stay in touch with some of her loyal fans for their immense knowledge and guidance.

• Haha 1

One of the things I love in Octavia, is her huge appetite for life, a real lust for life, she loves to meet new people, try new foods, and is constantly smelling things, and as she told last night, she has tried a lot of substances 🙂
And her idea for a new job suits her, sharing her passion for life with others. Substances, restaurants, pubs, places, in short life experiences. She might even become kind of a life coach herself 🙂

I still believe she is an introvert, and needs to find a balance where she has time to recharge, by being by herself. Her energy, I believe, comes from inside, and less from group interactions. In a group she tends to go for one to one conversations. I’ve seen it when see was visiting the Villa, and Amelia and Mati. She has a very active internal life and imagination, thinks a lot, even over thinks 😉

In the last 3 months (I feel stupid not noticing before how great she is) I started more closely checking on her she has become one of the most interesting people I’ve ever ‘met’, and i’ll miss her a lot when she leaves on Wednesday. I wish her well in life, and believe she will continue to grow as a person. And I hope she’ll find a way to stay in touch.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, marcbrol said:

One of the things I love in Octavia, is her huge appetite for life, a real lust for life, she loves to meet new people, try new foods, and is constantly smelling things, and as she told last night, she has tried a lot of substances 🙂
And her idea for a new job suits her, sharing her passion for life with others. Substances, restaurants, pubs, places, in short life experiences. She might even become kind of a life coach herself 🙂

I still believe she is an introvert, and needs to find a balance where she has time to recharge, by being by herself. Her energy, I believe, comes from inside, and less from group interactions. In a group she tends to go for one to one conversations. I’ve seen it when see was visiting the Villa, and Amelia and Mati. She has a very active internal life and imagination, thinks a lot, even over thinks 😉

In the last 3 months (I feel stupid not noticing before how great she is) I started more closely checking on her she has become one of the most interesting people I’ve ever ‘met’, and i’ll miss her a lot when she leaves on Wednesday. I wish her well in life, and believe she will continue to grow as a person. And I hope she’ll find a way to stay in touch.

Now she can concentrate on getting her drivers license.    :biggrin:

• Haha 1

To be fair, I think even Octavia would agree that she's become a much different and much better person over the last few months than before. She definitely came out of her shell, which makes her sound like a turtle, but ehn, some turtles are kinda hot so I'll go with it. 

Octavia said her motto is to spread love and kindness around her, and make the world a better place. She also said, "be nice to the new girl."

You got that, camcaps? DO NOT DISAPPOINT HERRRRR 👿👿👿

the new girl is so doomed

• Like 1
  • Haha 2