Visitor

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎11 at 3:51 AM, StnCld316 said:

3 girls in one bed.  150611064808640649.gif

If you can call that man thing a girl.

LOL  I nicknamed her KD Lang awhile back. They both have the same hair style and look butch.

Pretty damn close.

• 2 weeks later...

They have a new guest tonight that I don't recall seeing before.  She has blue colored hair and very very nice tits!  She took a shower and wasn't very shy at all.  She would be perfect if she just didn't have all the tats!!  However, she is very cute, petite, and has a lovely body!!

They have a new guest tonight that I don't recall seeing before.  She has blue colored hair and very very nice tits!  She took a shower and wasn't very shy at all.  She would be perfect if she just didn't have all the tats!!  However, she is very cute, petite, and has a lovely body!!

Move her into Veronica and Lucas's place.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 7:47 AM, Prodog said:

Looks like the guest has a guy friend.

But, who in the world entertains guests with their ass hanging out like that?

That is the difference between a good host and a great one.

The girl took a shower also today, but most certainly watched Suzan bath or Milana and Coco. No one should still be worried, because she is likely to be there for a longer period of time. She brought several suitcases and a TV to the guest room. Quite a normal young woman's body, but dfCcap is right that those tattoos are terrible. They all female guests have been quite similar terrible tattoos, except Sabrina's mother. This girl is not to my liking, but the girl who was there a couple of weeks ago and took about three showers was pretty close to perfect, hopefully we will See her also in the future.

The girl took a shower also today, but most certainly watched Suzan bath or Milana and Coco. No one should still be worried, because she is likely to be there for a longer period of time. She brought several suitcases and a TV to the guest room. Quite a normal young woman's body, but dfCcap is right that those tattoos are terrible. They all female guests have been quite similar terrible tattoos, except Sabrina's mother. This girl is not to my liking, but the girl who was there a couple of weeks ago and took about three showers was pretty close to perfect, hopefully we will See her also in the future.

Your absolutely right, the girl that was staying there a couple of weeks ago was primo in my books!  She was lite on the tats which is what I really like!  I prefer no tats at all, but in this day and time you just don't see them not having any tats that much!!  That is one of the big reasons I like Coco so much!

• Like 1

The blue haired guest with the nice titties that I like, likes to look at Carina's ass!  Every time Carina would turn away from her the blue haired guest would stare at that fine ass of Carina's.  I wish I was a guest there so I could stare at that ass!!

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 10:28 PM, marcusking said:

Looks like the guest has a guy friend.

But, who in the world entertains guests with their ass hanging out like that?

That is the difference between a good host and a great one.

That's for sure.