Visitor

I got the feeling that 'Blue' did the actual navel piercing in that pic....

Is that what that was.  Dang it.  I thought maybe she had a finger in Curly's honey pot by the facial expressions she was giving.

It was a good fantasy while it lasted.  LOL

Is that what that was.  Dang it.  I thought maybe she had a finger in Curly's honey pot by the facial expressions she was giving.

LMAO---- If she did have a finger in the snapper,from looking at the pics., she may have had electrodes on her finger tips to get a reaction like that,, ;D see how the mind can play tricks on you watching this site,and goes to show sometimes the mind is a better place than reality :P

LMAO---- If she did have a finger in the snapper,from looking at the pics., she may have had electrodes on her finger tips to get a reaction like that,, ;D see how the mind can play tricks on you watching this site,and goes to show sometimes the mind is a better place than reality :P

When you get my age. It doesn't take much for the mind to play those tricks.  LOL

When you get my age. It doesn't take much for the mind to play those tricks.  LOL

I smoke weed and i'm old,i enjoy when my mind plays tricks on me,i accept a challenge,,,lmao

curly got into argument with the guy, he walked out of the apt  ???

Did that happen tonight?  I was gone for a while and must have missed it!  He needs a different style of haircut anyway lol

Yes tonight, and the '' butch '' one went after '' massimo ''  but she came back alone.They said something to blue hair, the blue hair girl was on phone and now she gone. The butch said something about that to curly and now she locked herself in the bathroom

curly got into argument with the guy, he walked out of the apt  ???

Did that happen tonight?  I was gone for a while and must have missed it!  He needs a different style of haircut anyway lol

Yes tonight, and the '' butch '' one went after '' massimo ''  but she came back alone.The butch said something about that to curly and now she locked herself in the bathroom

I think the "butch" and weird hair guy need to find another apartment and leave curly and blue haired girl in this apartment :)