Visitor

Guest bobbyjoe

fuck,j have missed her shower,lol,she gonna take another one probably this week-end,

soo maybe sex this night in guest room but pls not under the cover like the other couple we have see last time

No issues getting hard, just came too quick. At least he tried getting her off by fingering her after he came.

He must be Paul's brother.  LOL

Do you think Paul´s brother can finger? Paul cannot and he has left most of the fingering to Leora

I think it is 'curly' sleeping in the guest room.  The other girl could well be her sister, as she looks so much like her. It's only a thought, but if the other girl is her sister, and the family don't know 'curly' is living with another girl, that could be the reason why 'butch' left with a small case yesterday morning, to be out of sight.

I could be totally wrong.........I normally am!

Have just seen the girl in the guest room get up, and I was totally wrong, its not 'curly'.......

Guest girl alone in her bed and the guy sleeps in the main bedroom next to curly, wonder what went wrong last night ???

Nothing they bring back the girl and let her sleep in the guest room, then leave the appt for almost 3 hours and when they return just sleep.