Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

5 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Or she had a bit of lipo to go with her fillers 

She did nothing but tan and it's showing on these lame ass cams absurdly. And this is why I say again.

The fucking cameras. It's time for 4k RLC. Fire the site manager or whomever. If Linda and the other ladies there were showing in 4k you'd be way, way ahead of the game. Just do it.

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Welcome back from your well-deserved vacation, Linda. Tibor, sorry, but it was all about her and you know it. She earned the vacation, not you. I hope you treated her like a queen for saving you.

Well deserved?  She only went to darken her complexion.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

She earned the vacation, not you

Already Dumbest reaction of the day congrats! Miss Puffy Lazy B, has vacation all year long. The moron at least has multiple 'jobs' and is working his ass off. So.... if any one deserved it, it was  SuperMoron.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

She did nothing but tan and it's showing on these lame ass cams absurdly. And this is why I say again.

The fucking cameras. It's time for 4k RLC. Fire the site manager or whomever. If Linda and the other ladies there were showing in 4k you'd be way, way ahead of the game. Just do it.

She did nothing but tan? Does tanning cause your cheeks and lips to puff out too? Ffs, she looks like a duck! 

• Haha 1