Caroline & Park (2024) #8

Il y a 3 heures, Lasse a dit :

It shure is a possibility! Maybe not camerashy and OK with Park .

I notice she changed into night clothes and so will probably spend the night. I missed her changing though, and have no replay. 

Did anyone notice whether she was cam shy while changing or not?

Should we devise a nickname for her if she becomes a regular guest? Any suggestions?

43 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I notice she changed into night clothes and so will probably spend the night. I missed her changing though, and have no replay. 

Did anyone notice whether she was cam shy while changing or not?

Should we devise a nickname for her if she becomes a regular guest? Any suggestions?

she changed in the bathroom ... all covered up 😒

• Sad 1

Frisky visiting and getting a Tattoo from the visitor girl.

The Visitor girl doing the tattoo looks familiar I'm sure she's been on RLC before, maybe not in this apartment or with the current tennents. Harder to tell today with her hair tied back. Anyone else recognize her?

Sunday 12.50pm local

Frisky has even started touching and biting Caroline in front of Park so as to make the behavior routine and not remarkable. So Park’s attitude becomes “Oh yeah  they do that all the time. They were even wrestling on the bed the other day “. LOL

I think that the happiest man on RLC right now is Mati. Park could learn a lot from him. If Park hit on the tattoo lady he would probably succeed and could take his circumstances to a new dimension.

• Haha 1

Mati helps Amalia to fuck the women she is attracted to and in return he gets more pussy from Amalia and often gets her help to fuck women he would never have access to without her. That’s a considerably better outcome than what Park gets.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, philo said:

I’m wondering if Friskys tattoo is a gift from Caroline? Otherwise, why would Frisky schedule a tattoo in Caroline’s apartment?

There are hundreds of reasons why and by what you are 'wondering' is simply just your way of bringing them together like they are more than friends. I admire the way you think lol.