Caroline & Park (2024) #8

8 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

If you don't want to watch a dude Lope His Mule, then don't watch.  How hard is that.

He said he'd like to watch.

On 7/28/2024 at 8:40 PM, Keen Observer said:

If you don't want to watch a dude Lope His Mule, then don't watch.  How hard is that.

I want to watch a guy "lope his mule" though, reread my comments. Also loping the mule has got to be the dumbest euphemism ive ever heard for male masturbation.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bayleebr said:

I want to watch a guy "lope his mule" though, reread my comments. Also loping the mule has got to be the dumbest euphemism ive ever heard for male masturbation.

Peter Puffer would have been a better term.  :biggrin:

ebn9.gif

• Confused 1

She didn't need to send these two minions around to help with the views, plenty of apartments survive fine with one or zero participants and no sexual action.

Only worth sending over there if it makes Parks sexually fustrated enough to have another wank for my...I mean, our viewing pleasure.

15 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

She didn't need to send these two minions around to help with the views, plenty of apartments survive fine with one or zero participants and no sexual action.

Only worth sending over there if it makes Parks sexually fustrated enough to have another wank for my...I mean, our viewing pleasure.

Minions because they are female?