Caroline & Park (2024) #8

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't mind being proven wrong, but he doesn't work.  Hours that he is away are not consistent, he doesn't dress as if he goes to work (don't think he is a chemist or a mechanic), and he doesn't seem tired. If work means being a couch potato, slap some butter on him, sprinkle some salt and serve 'em up!

You aren't in the 90's anymore. 

3 hours ago, Howard said:

I don't mind being proven wrong, but he doesn't work.  Hours that he is away are not consistent, he doesn't dress as if he goes to work (don't think he is a chemist or a mechanic), and he doesn't seem tired. If work means being a couch potato, slap some butter on him, sprinkle some salt and serve 'em up!

the most logical answer would be that he goes to his "real" residence and just chills out for a few hours.

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

the most logical answer would be that he goes to his "real" residence and just chills out for a few hours.

She appears to me having the far superior intellect than he does. From what I see, she can earn a paycheck outside of RLC and pay for rent and food.  He seems to be a guy with no direction in life.

She will wise-up and they will part ways within a couple years. She'll become frustrated and bored with how the relationship is progressing.

41 minutes ago, Howard said:

She appears to me having the far superior intellect than he does. From what I see, she can earn a paycheck outside of RLC and pay for rent and food.  He seems to be a guy with no direction in life.

She will wise-up and they will part ways within a couple years. She'll become frustrated and bored with how the relationship is progressing.

from when i used to watch them when frisky would come over, i tend to agree with you.

• Upvote 1

Did anyone comment on the new NYC hoodie that Frisky was wearing. It appears that like Caroline, she also wears souvenir clothes from somewhere that she didn’t visit (according to some). Another coincidence theory that refuses to be influenced by the simplest possible explanation (that it most likely was purchased in NYC while on holiday).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, philo said:

Did anyone comment on the new NYC hoodie that Frisky was wearing. It appears that like Caroline, she also wears souvenir clothes from somewhere that she didn’t visit (according to some). Another coincidence theory that refuses to be influenced by the simplest possible explanation (that it most likely was purchased in NYC while on holiday).

Do you really think that that hoodie and cap are only sold in NY?

https://shopee.com.br/search?keyword=nyc hoodie

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

Can we say you were right and stop giving a fuck about those sweaters ? Would that work for you ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1