Caroline & Park (2024) #8

The interest for this apartment is zero! But it changes totally when Frisky comes around. I hope rlc has noticed and will take some steps to change things for the better ! I belive Park is a good guy but he isn't a bit exiting and that makes Carro uninteresting as well. Frisky transforms Carro to another girl. Let Park sleep on the sofa and leave the bedroom for the girls. I miss Frisky !!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lasse said:

The interest for this apartment is zero! But it changes totally when Frisky comes around. I hope rlc has noticed and will take some steps to change things for the better ! I belive Park is a good guy but he isn't a bit exiting and that makes Carro uninteresting as well. Frisky transforms Carro to another girl. Let Park sleep on the sofa and leave the bedroom for the girls. I miss Frisky !!

Clearly been snorting the party powder again! 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Lasse said:

Let him sleep on the balcony....at least until October...

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Let him sleep on the balcony....at least until October...

Hell, for the number of times this "ball and chain" has pussy blocked and hovered; lure him on the balcony, lock the door, pull the shades, and leave the apartment. I'm thinking on a cold winters night with howling winds. 😁

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Hell, for the number of times this "ball and chain" has pussy blocked and hovered; lure him on the balcony, lock the door, pull the shades, and leave the apartment. I'm thinking on a cold winters night with howling winds. 😁

The guy is a CHILD ! He is quite nice but he doesn't understand when to get out of the way ! Send him home to his mother for a couple of years !

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

The guy is a CHILD ! He is quite nice but he doesn't understand when to get out of the way ! Send him home to his mother for a couple of years !

he is a child for not wanting his woman  he lives with to have sex with another person,damn pretty much everyone I ever met must be pretty childish just saying

• Haha 1