Masha - (2024) #8

3 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Quand au zonnard métis qui baise toutes les filles dans l'appart les unes après les autres,

Masha a même eu sa part hier aussi de zizi avec ce gars alors qu'elle est avec Shaq

il amène tout le monde dans la salle de bains de la chambre , le lieu du shoot.

Someone wrote months ago that this was the guy that would probably replace Massimo... Guess RLC have changed plans or he's still at the audition stage

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I think she wanted to shout for help to get the police to come.

I saw some of the replay she came into the kitchen with puppy acting strange!  Masha needs help real bad this apt gave a lot of entertainment  but it looks like its over.  They cut off the part of the replay that I was looking at.  She needs help otherwise people will just take advantage of her. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Wtf...the paramedic is there to help Masha but lights a fucking cigarette up instead lmfao.

He saw thhe shit show and said "fuck i need a cigarette"😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Will it be the right time that the RLC people have examined their consciences and realized that Masha can no longer be on RLC. Taking advantage of a woman who is not 100% mentally healthy and uses drugs and alcohol is not very moral (maybe even a little illegal).

From what little I have been able to translate it is clear that the situation in the apartment is not normal. Masha pays her "friends" to come to the apartment or otherwise splits her fee with them. Basically they are participants but at the same time they are not. Some of these "friends", precisely because of this situation, are taking advantage of her and her finances. Her hairdresser friend and that girl in the white t-shirt who was braiding her hair last night seem to be the only ones who care about Masha a little.

Last night and this morning were proof that Masha has totally lost control of herself and her apartment and continuing to have her on RLC is no longer just a question of her health but also a moral question.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Will it be the right time that the RLC people have examined their consciences and realized that Masha can no longer be on RLC. Taking advantage of a woman who is not 100% mentally healthy and uses drugs and alcohol is not very moral (maybe even a little illegal).

From what little I have been able to translate it is clear that the situation in the apartment is not normal. Masha pays her "friends" to come to the apartment or otherwise splits her fee with them. Basically they are participants but at the same time they are not. Some of these "friends", precisely because of this situation, are taking advantage of her and her finances. Her hairdresser friend and that girl in the white t-shirt who was braiding her hair last night seem to be the only ones who care about Masha a little.

Last night and this morning were proof that Masha has totally lost control of herself and her apartment and continuing to have her on RLC is no longer just a question of her health but also a moral question.

This has been happening for quite some time. I'm a sub since late 21 and I only saw a mess like that after she started dating Elvis. I learned that Masha had dramas in the past, but I guess that it was as frequent as it is now.

Io credo che se non viene rinchiusa in quelche clinica psichiatrica o in una comunita’, penso che la rivedremo, se non in questo appartamento, sara’ in un altro insieme a qualcuno, Masha e’ sola, non ha nessuno, e non puo’ rimanerci.

The most RLC will do is put the apartment under maintenance for a few days and come back as if nothing had happened. They'll only take the situation seriously when a tragedy that directly affects them happens, and that's not far off

• Upvote 2

rlc has given masha several chances, but each time she falls back into even more drugs, and I knew seeing her hysterical, unstable and completely crazy these last few days, that the end of this apartment was near!!!! she has transformed her home into a squat, using kilos of drugs every day and every night, until she becomes one of those junkies whose life is in danger!!! she needs a detox cure, even if her way of life does not leave much hope!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ludaka24 said:

Well, I can't figure out how many more times this absurdity has to happen with Masha in order for her to be removed. This apartment should be deleted immediately

I wonder how many times this will have to happen until she seeks help. Unless she thinks that living a life like Britney does is a good thing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Genuinely surprised Masha didn't ask if they wanted a bath 

Yep, I'd literally said this in the other forum if the paramedic stays much longer Masha will be running a bath...standard stuff.