Masha - (2024) #8

I have always wanted to ask this question here. Could someone please tell me what happened between Masha and Sasha? When I started following RLC, they were a couple and seemed to be a very happy one. Then Dasha broke up with Demid and moved to their apartment. I stopped following for a while and when I started following again 3 years later, they already broke up and Sasha moved with Dasha while Masha was living on her own.

21 hours ago, Elcondor said:

I have always wanted to ask this question here. Could someone please tell me what happened between Masha and Sasha? When I started following RLC, they were a couple and seemed to be a very happy one. Then Dasha broke up with Demid and moved to their apartment. I stopped following for a while and when I started following again 3 years later, they already broke up and Sasha moved with Dasha while Masha was living on her own.

Masha, Sasha and Dasha maintained a polyamorous relationship for several months, they formed a loving and sexual trio. And then after a while, the threesome sex became privileged sex between Sasha and Dasha, they got closer to finally realize that they were both in love and that they wanted to have a relationship as a couple exclusive, without Masha. All this really happened gradually, over months, or even several years, I don't remember? The two of them got together before they even left Masha's apartment. Until the last moment, Masha told Sasha that he was the love of her life and that she thought it was a shame to have to part ways like this. If I remember correctly. I find it all the more admirable/balanced that all three of them are still on good terms and friends today, knowing how devastated Masha was by this breakup.

• Upvote 2

On 7/18/2024 at 7:30 PM, woodyj627 said:

Wow Masha is blasting her music so loud it will bust your eardrums!!  I wonder how her  neighbors couod take it she is spiralling out of control.

I was thinking the same, but I now believe that it's more related to the mic cam than the real volume. It seems ultra loud but is most likely just loud.

I could NEVER understand why people go into a tub and fall asleep when they're drunk/high!! Alot of folks lost their life this way smh

9 hours ago, Aurage said:

Masha, Sasha and Dasha maintained a polyamorous relationship for several months, they formed a loving and sexual trio. And then after a while, the threesome sex became privileged sex between Sasha and Dasha, they got closer to finally realize that they were both in love and that they wanted to have a relationship as a couple exclusive, without Masha. All this really happened gradually, over months, or even several years, I don't remember? The two of them got together before they even left Masha's apartment. Until the last moment, Masha told Sasha that he was the love of her life and that she thought it was a shame to have to part ways like this. If I remember correctly. I find it all the more admirable/balanced that all three of them are still on good terms and friends today, knowing how devastated Masha was by this breakup.

Thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I could NEVER understand why people go into a tub and fall asleep when they're drunk/high!! Alot of folks lost their life this way smh

He is finished cleansing now and resurrected 😉 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Perhaps they're under the impression that last night's cheese will magically disappear by morning. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

The new board message -

"This is my party and i die if i want to".

Whoa. Well there is only so much you can say or do for someone isn't there. She can't say people didn't look out for her. BTW, is this yet another new guy?

Credit to Masha for knowing about Leslie Gore.  Next up, You Don't Own Me.
For young people, or people that don't know American pop music, look up Leslie Gore on YouTube.

19 minutes ago, Zombywoof said:

Credit to Masha for knowing about Leslie Gore.  Next up, You Don't Own Me.
For young people, or people that don't know American pop music, look up Leslie Gore on YouTube.

She know's the song, becuse of a radio/TV ad or some Youtuber...she has no idea who Leslie Gore is.