B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

3 minutes ago, merz28 said:

maybe they are just teasing clients?

oh it doesn't hurt the eyes and everything is better than that other sourpuss besides ... Medusa finishes what these two never start 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

and Katarina and Vesna show for the cams

I used to like Vesna, but now Katarina has her sucked into the clickbait bullshit. Totally unwatchable. 😒

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, theoldman72 said:

I have only learned about this wiki a couple of months ago , quite interesting to get some background on what I see , but do not know.

so for today history lesson---what ever happened to the twins ? "Lia and Mia" I think were the names ?  they were very pretty I remember -- not sure which house they lived in now, it was so long ago.  Before i knew what country they are all in , or how the houses are close to each other .

By Wiki you mean this site I assume. It is great to get the background but as you probably figured out there is a lot of opinions here and some are out-right bullshit as in complete fantasies stated as hard facts. A few personal attacks when someone disagrees with what you post which is also bullshit best to ignore.

but back to lighter things, I have been on RLC odd and in for a couple years and now I don’t remember how I found it, maybe there was a comment in FetLife or something lol but then about two more years before I found CC existed. No idea how I stumbled in this.

Cheers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I used to like Vesna, but now Katarina has her sucked into the clickbait bullshit. Totally unwatchable. 😒

yeah...bring back the tranny

• Haha 2

Never a big fan of Lia and Mia when I first saw them a long time ago. They seemed fake and started not to appeal to me.

From a guys point of view, I think it’s hard to penetrate (no pun intended) two people that are that close and not sure I ever saw them do anything sexual.

but it was fastinating to study the twin thing. 

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Never a big fan of Lia and Mia when I first saw them a long time ago. They seemed fake and started not to appeal to me.

From a guys point of view, I think it’s hard to penetrate (no pun intended) two people that are that close and not sure I ever saw them do anything sexual.

but it was fastinating to study the twin thing. 

One of the twins masturbated occasionally.  

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One of the twins masturbated occasionally.  

LOL was it always the same twin?? And did the other one have an the orgasm for her? That’s how it works with twins right? 🤣

• Haha 2