Visitor couple look beautiful

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just learned that there is a shower by the toilet that is off cam view

one of the guests just showered as I heard water splashing from bedroom cam

Yeah, I believe there was a thread about this awhile back. It sucks that all their guests use that shower instead of the tub. RLC will never do anything about it though.

Yeah, I believe there was a thread about this awhile back. It sucks that all their guests use that shower instead of the tub. RLC will never do anything about it though.

Their guests are not part of RLC, are they? Nina and Kira use the tub all the time. What do you want RLC to do? Go in and rebuild the bathroom and eliminate the shower stall?

Their guests are not part of RLC, are they? Nina and Kira use the tub all the time. What do you want RLC to do? Go in and rebuild the bathroom and eliminate the shower stall?

Yes I do. Or at a minimum, add a camera to cover the shower.

Yes I do. Or at a minimum, add a camera to cover the shower.

Another fuckwit, totally pathetic.

Recuerden que son apartamentos totalmente pagados por todos los subscriptores de RLC, los que pagamos membresias, a los inquilinos les sale totalmente gratis, asi que tenemos derecho a ver todo, todo incluye lo que hagan los invitados y si no...que no vayan al apartamento, nadie les obliga. Los puntos muertos de las cámaras son fallos de RLC que deberian subsanar que para eso pagamos RLC.

Recuerden que son apartamentos totalmente pagados por todos los subscriptores de RLC, los que pagamos membresias, a los inquilinos les sale totalmente gratis, asi que tenemos derecho a ver todo, todo incluye lo que hagan los invitados y si no...que no vayan al apartamento, nadie les obliga. Los puntos muertos de las cámaras son fallos de RLC que deberian subsanar que para eso pagamos RLC.

The only thing you are "entitled" to is the unlocked rooms, since THAT is what you pay for. You pay to have access to the bedroom and bathroom. You are NOT "entitled" to see people naked, especially people that don't live there.

The only thing you are "entitled" to is the unlocked rooms, since THAT is what you pay for. You pay to have access to the bedroom and bathroom. You are NOT "entitled" to see people naked, especially people that don't live there.

No estoy de acuerdo, aunque creo que no nos pondremos de acuerdo, si hay camaras en los cuartos de baño y estan cerradas previo pago es porque tambien tengo derecho a ver lo que ocurre en los cuartos de baño, si no los inquilinos no saldrian del cuarto de baño como ya hacen algunos que se esconden de las camaras y no, eso no es la vida real que nos venden y si, tengo derecho a ver los huespedes, si no, que no vayan a los apartamentos, nadie les obliga, esto es la vida real señores, aunque sea publica porque asi lo han decidido sus huespedes.

So the guest stop coming over and they go stay at there friends house instead of vise-versa, Then we get to listen to you bitch about them never being home. you pay to see the couples of RLC, not the friends of the couples.