Visitor couple look beautiful

I'm just glad to see the two girl guests that visit Nina & Kira all the time becoming a little less inhibited.  I think that both the guest girls are really pretty and have been waiting along time for either of them to show some body!!  Way to go guests!!

I see that Nina has changed her hair color again. She has gone to a redhead now.

More like orange head :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

elles sont peut-être jolies mais les deux couples sont vraiment des gamines,trop jeune,

nina resemble à poil de carotte avec sa nouvelle coiffure,elle était mieux au debut en blonde

elles sont peut-être jolies mais les deux couples sont vraiment des gamines,trop jeune,

nina resemble à poil de carotte avec sa nouvelle coiffure,elle était mieux au debut en blonde

I agree, she looked better blonde.  And this new color is too much like a carrot.  Might look good if it was darker.

You're the man, SC!

I don't understand why SC gets the credits for something that was uploaded by me.  ???

I stated on the quote I had further up that the credit for the pic goes to you. I'm not taking credit for that at all.

• 2 months later...