Visitor couple look beautiful

alguien me puede pasar por MP o subir el video de la amiga lesbiana en la ducha ? gracias

oui, nous avons tous la même demande, car hormis 1 membre de cc qui aurait vu cette douche, personne d'autre n'en a jamais entendu parler!!!!!! :-\ ??? :-\

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank you kooloos for posting excellent captures.

I thank others for posting information and comments, while staying on topic and respectful to others regarding RLC tenants.

I know that's difficult for some people who are about to see their flame wars removed by one pissed-off squirrel and shoveled to the proper thread (if not up their ass), but it's important to keep CamCaps about CamCaps, and not about 4chan/b.

In the old days, there would have been many pictures posted of this long-haired beauty, and someone would probably suggest or ponder what she did for a living, what her talents were, etc., etc., and some of it would be utter bullshit: but some would be fascinating and turn out to be REAL facts.

I guarantee this girl, if posted in more captures, would have a CC fan base of loyal drooling worshipers quickly if we could see more of her. It certainly worked for Mighty Mouska, Vika, the Unknown Spanish Queen, and the Girl in the Red Dress;and even the Unknown Queen showed up for only one night, fully clothed at A&S's place and she was a drop dead goddess, anyway. Guests are important, too, and are a fundamental part of RLC: especially if they're hot and uninhibited.  :P

just learned that there is a shower by the toilet that is off cam view

one of the guests just showered as I heard water splashing from bedroom cam

Yeah, I believe there was a thread about this awhile back. It sucks that all their guests use that shower instead of the tub. RLC will never do anything about it though.

Their guests are not part of RLC, are they? Nina and Kira use the tub all the time. What do you want RLC to do? Go in and rebuild the bathroom and eliminate the shower stall?

Actually, Snaky, that is exactly what we'd like to see RLC do. Great engineering idea, there, Snaky, especially if these two delicious fur-traders come by to visit on a regular basis!  :P

the long haired girl just had a shower..

Yes she has a great body. I hope that dfCap was watching.

I missed it, I waited weeks to see this girl. please post pic's or pm me.

:P

I don't know if dfCap was watching but I know I wasn't and I would love to see her shower pics!  Is there any way that can happen?

You're the man, SC!

That was a picture from a little further up the page. I commented on it but it doesn't bring the attachment with the quote so I put the picture on my post so people could see what I had commented on.

The credit for the pic goes to Kooloos.

I'm just glad to see the two girl guests that visit Nina & Kira all the time becoming a little less inhibited.  I think that both the guest girls are really pretty and have been waiting along time for either of them to show some body!!  Way to go guests!!

I'm just glad to see the two girl guests that visit Nina & Kira all the time becoming a little less inhibited.  I think that both the guest girls are really pretty and have been waiting along time for either of them to show some body!!  Way to go guests!!

I see that Nina has changed her hair color again. She has gone to a redhead now.