Do you think Trump will reelected again or not and why?

ooopel

8 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

130 yards? Sniper? I don't think he could even classify as a MarksMan. @ARMY SNIPER can back that up.

Either that or his spotter was drunk.

The shooter fired at least 5 shots before he was put down like a rabid wolf.  Had it been a professional he would have been at least 1/2 mile away and could still lay out his target flat and be gone before they even figured where the shot came from.

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

As much as that video was edited, it is true.

They showed the video footage of the shooting from behind the stage.  It was definitely planned.  Secret Service was moving people standing behind the stage before the shots even rang. Even video footage showing the shooter climbing on the roof. It was physically impossible for Secret Service not to see him and then stand there and not do anything. The SS behind the stage started running like a scared jack rabbits when the shots started.  It was a planned inside job.

Then the Secret Service let Trump stand so his could fist pump and yell fight 3 times instead of keeping him low to the ground in case there was another shooter involved somewhere but you know Trump he has to show off with his grandstanding rhetoric.  

Had that been a professional marksman, Trump would have been having dinner with Lucifer.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

He said on the podium 'Let me get my shoes', like that was the most important thing after? Also, if you were being shot at, why not cover him completely instead of letting him stand up with a full view of him again. Something looked very staged. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, chogdad said:

He said on the podium 'Let me get my shoes', like that was the most important thing after? Also, if you were being shot at, why not cover him completely instead of letting him stand up with a full view of him again. Something looked very staged. 

Just seems strange if he was shot in the ear he'd be bleeding profusely.  Not one bit of blood trickled to his white shirt or his suit.

Sure they might have been a staged shooting but was Trump hit or did WWE lend him some fake blood capsules and some young kids family got paid for their son to be a scapegoat for the republicans.  Trump will do anything at all costs just to try and gain an advantage over his opponents.  His VP pick JD Vance is far right as Trump is.  

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They showed the video footage of the shooting from behind the stage.  It was definitely planned.  Secret Service was moving people standing behind the stage before the shots even rang. Even video footage showing the shooter climbing on the roof. It was physically impossible for Secret Service not to see him and then stand there and not do anything. The SS behind the stage started running like a scared jack rabbit when the shots started.  It was a planned inside job.

Then the Secret Service let Trump stand so his could fist pump and yell fight 3 times instead of keeping him low to the ground in case there was another shooter involved somewhere but you know Trump he has to show off with his grandstanding rhetoric.  

Had that been a professional marksman, Trump would have been having dinner with Lucifer.  :biggrin:

I'll be honest and tell you that I haven't even turned on the news since. But an ambush wouldn't surprise me.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just seems strange if he was shot in the ear he'd be bleeding profusely.  Not one bit of blood trickled to his white shirt or his suit.

Sure they might have been a staged shooting but was Trump hit or did WWE lend him some fake blood capsules and some young kids family got paid for their son to be a scapegoat for the republicans.  Trump will do anything at all costs just to try and gain an advantage over his opponents.  His VP pick JD Vance is far right as Trump is.  

I was thinking that. Another guy dies, but Trump looked like he'd just been scratched? I have no doubt he was hit for sure, but by a bullet? Not sure, when it looked like more of a pellet perhaps. Only a flesh wound?

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2024 at 4:33 PM, chogdad said:

I was thinking that. Another guy dies, but Trump looked like he'd just been scratched? I have no doubt he was hit for sure, but by a bullet? Not sure, when it looked like more of a pellet perhaps. 

A bullet would not only pierce his ear but it enter his skull as well.  From where the shooter was it would have been impossible to whiz buy sideways and clip only the ear.  A chest shot wouldn't have done nothing but put a rip in his suit and shirt since they wear bullet proof jackets under their shirts so a headshot is the only way to take them out.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They showed the video footage of the shooting from behind the stage.  It was definitely planned.  Secret Service was moving people standing behind the stage before the shots even rang. Even video footage showing the shooter climbing on the roof. It was physically impossible for Secret Service not to see him and then stand there and not do anything. The SS behind the stage started running like a scared jack rabbits when the shots started.  It was a planned inside job.

Wow no wonder you have this forum moderator job...you so smart! ...and everything figured out.  Did you call someone to give them this valuable info? 

• Haha 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

A bullet would not only pierce his ear but it enter his skull as well.  From where the shooter was it would have been impossible to whiz buy sideways and clip only the ear.  A chest shot wouldn't have done nothing but put a rip in his suit and shirt since they wear bullet proof jackets. under their shirts so a headshot is the only way to take them out.

Exactly. Where did it goes after hitting his ear? Bounced off and landed on the floor, is the rim of his hat made of steel? Right from the off it looked strange. The first building outside the area and it's open to be climbed on, SS are actually facing that direction but he gets 3-5 shots out, half the crowd stayed standing (!) and remember, this is a man who avoids steps because he doesn't feel safe - Yet someone has just taken a pot shot at him, made contact and he is almost forced off the stage against his will. He looked like he wanted to stay there and carry on talking. Maybe we've become desensitized over the decades but this looked quite amateur. 

• Upvote 1