Do you think Trump will reelected again or not and why?

ooopel

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wow no wonder you have this forum moderator job...you so smart! ...and everything figured out.  Did you call someone to give them this valuable info? 

Sometimes it's not hard to figure things out.  Millions likely seen the same video and they can come to their own conclusions but I just posted what I had seen.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sometimes it's not hard to figure things out.  Millions likely seen the same video and they can come to their own conclusions but I just posted what I had seen.  

The protocol was as lax as in 1963. An open air event and someone can get a full on target? Why did the SS let him stand back up, pose for pics, allowing him to get his shoes, why didn't they carry him off at speed to the car? Everything was dodgy about it, plus for whatever reason, the car seemed to be protected by Charlie's Angels....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Three days and you have a conspiracy theory already...well done!  How is that Trump in a Moscow hotel room with hookers pissing on him, rank on your truth scale then?

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Just seems strange if he was shot in the ear he'd be bleeding profusely.  Not one bit of blood trickled to his white shirt or his suit.

Sure they might have been a staged shooting but was Trump hit or did WWE lend him some fake blood capsules and some young kids family got paid for their son to be a scapegoat for the republicans.  Trump will do anything at all costs just to try and gain an advantage over his opponents.  His VP pick JD Vance is far right as Trump is.  

On 7/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, StnCld316 said:

I think when they have their DNC there could be a challenger or two that will step in and be more qualified.  Kamala all she has to do is invoke the 25th on Biden and finish out his term.   

Pence he could have done that to Trump with the 25th with the January 6th shenanigan to overthrow the government but he never had the balls to do it. 

The Democrat current war chest is dedicated to Biden and Harris. Any contenders need to whip up their own money really quickly.