Leora & Paul (2024) #23

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In bed lying on the laptop With the light off  

Paul sleeping on the living room sofa 

She should cross her fingers that the laptop can handle the heat if she's going to use it as a bed.  Manufacturers generally advise against using laptops as makeshift beds.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

good night eva leora paul night eva leora paul

See you tomorrow and sweet drea

Good night, good morning to every

Wonderful weekend 

See you tomorrow everyone

Heat Wave Cat GIF

It's clear that the creator of the gif should have removed any dust from the fan before proceeding to make their gif.  They must have been raised in a barn.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

shaves the Brazilian. This morning  

How was your family vacation? 

The vacation was excellent thanks Pulo.

• Thanks 1

Both Leora and Linda are wastes of good bodies and individuals. They are nice women but not sexually used much by their partner or other women. They both don't really do a whole lot of activities inside or even outside the apartments or with their so-called men. Boring hotties. 

• Confused 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso sábado para todos 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

20/07/2024 20/July/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I notice the useless sack of shit is still littering up the apartment. Has he managed to shower and clean his rotten mouth since I have been absent? 💩💩💩💩

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I notice the useless sack of shit is still littering up the apartment. Has he managed to shower and clean his rotten mouth since I have been absent? 💩💩💩💩

How the fuck can a woman who takes personal care of herself which Leora certainly does lower herself to kiss his foul smelling mouth or put his rancid bellend in her mouth and pretend she is enjoying it.

She has such high aspirations yet stoops so low, perhaps she is incapable of a "normal " relationship so has to resort to a pampered, weak and spoilt mummy's boy with no social graces who you could never invite home to meet the parents.

It says more about her than it does about him I think.💩

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How the fuck can a woman who takes personal care of herself which Leora certainly does lower herself to kiss his foul smelling mouth or put his rancid bellend in her mouth and pretend she is enjoying it.

It says more about her than it does about him I think.💩

Leora Likes cheese and milk