B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Ist es fair zu sagen, dass der Inhalt und die allgemeine Stimmung nicht nur von B4, sondern von RLC im Allgemeinen auf einem historischen Tiefstand sind? Wir sollten dankbar sein für all die Jahre 2018 und 2019, die wir hatten, denn das waren die besten Jahre dieser Site

It's more than fair. It's a fact.

7 hours ago, Troy said:

Yeah I remember that, Nelly was really munching away on Martina.Hungry Cake GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Her face always looked like a glazed donut after munching on the muff.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

All i'm thinking is that the whole thing about someone telling his boss about him on rlc, maybe that's what is behind it, like "Can you erase any trace of me". Can't think of any other reason, and seems to be coincidental doesn't it. 

There have been others who have been erased from the annals of RLC, as if they never existed.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Her face always looked like a glazed donut after munching on the muff.  :biggrin:

To this day is still one of the hottest,unscripted,"real life" moment on this site for me.....also up there is Vanessa and Carla bringing dudes home to cheat 😀 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

To this day is still one of the hottest,unscripted,"real life" moment on this site for me.....also up there is Vanessa and Carla bringing dudes home to cheat 😀 

LMAO