B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

For those of us that don't have subs, and missed it.  What did Brooke do that was a shocker?

Well, Brooke and some male singer having fun. They went off the camera a few times we don't know what happened? It's the first time I ever saw her let some man grabbing and kissing her. and they were going at it. I think he actually had his hands in her pants a few times? She was really drunk she might have left with him who knows? I was just shocked because I always thought she was just a Dick Teaser? Well of course I know she's not a innocent girl. Or she just don't like doing stuff in front of the camera? ✌️🙂

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

For those of us that don't have subs, and missed it.  What did Brooke do that was a shocker?

I didn't mean to make the shocker, like she did something bad. She did what normal people whom are attracted to each other's do. Hell, that's how I met my girl. I met her at a party in Brooklyn 5 years ago. 🙂✌️

4 hours ago, Troy said:

Well, Brooke and some male singer having fun. They went off the camera a few times we don't know what happened? It's the first time I ever saw her let some man grabbing and kissing her. and they were going at it. I think he actually had his hands in her pants a few times? She was really drunk she might have left with him who knows? I was just shocked because I always thought she was just a Dick Teaser? Well of course I know she's not a innocent girl. Or she just don't like doing stuff in front of the camera? ✌️🙂

It should be clear to everyone here in this forum that all the girls have a sex life. If you can't see any of it on camera, then that just means it's happening off camera. I think it was quite easy to see this very well last night. Either you couldn't see anything at all (because they went somewhere else for the crucial minutes)  or the action was well hidden in rooms without a camera, corners without a camera view, etc.

This is RLC's big weakness and it just annoys me when you consider how much potential is not being utilized here. Finally, there's something like a real party with real guests, and at the end of it, all i remember is that the fun happend again out off camera view. What is RLC actually of use, if in the end the private life is not to be seen?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It should be clear to everyone here in this forum that all the girls have a sex life. If you can't see any of it on camera, then that just means it's happening off camera. I think it was quite easy to see this very well last night. Either you couldn't see anything at all (because they went somewhere else for the crucial minutes)  or the action was well hidden in rooms without a camera, corners without a camera view, etc.

This is RLC's big weakness and it just annoys me when you consider how much potential is not being utilized here. Finally, there's something like a real party with real guests, and at the end of it, all i remember is that the fun happend again out off camera view. What is RLC actually of use, if in the end the private life is not to be seen?

Exactly. ✌️

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Troy said:

The only one I can see from the replays grabbing on every girl is Mati. He thinks he's so smooth, but he's nothing but a little Pervert. ✌️

he's a meerkat and can not help himself!  i never liked the guy and never will.

12 hours ago, Troy said:

I didn't mean to make the shocker, like she did something bad. She did what normal people whom are attracted to each other's do. Hell, that's how I met my girl. I met her at a party in Brooklyn 5 years ago. 🙂✌️

Thanks.  Anything Brooke does besides bait is a shocker.  It did appear she was back at her place alone.  I do remember a couple times when she and Tessa were at B4 for parties, they would kiss and make it look like they were serious.  But then when they got back to their place, it was business as usual.

• Upvote 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Bogdan has strung camouflage netting at the north end of his and Nelly's balcony.

I have no fucking idea why.

But:

Is Martina stalking Nelly?  Are FSB agents looking for Bogdan?  Are Russian losses so high that Putin is resorting to drafting former residents of Saint Petersburg?  Are RLC contractors working on the space that is presently not on-cam?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

It was not up on the 23rd of July.  As can be seen, trees were already effective hiding the balcony. 

1 hour ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Bogdan has strung camouflage netting at the north end of his and Nelly's balcony.

I have no fucking idea why.

But:

Is Martina stalking Nelly?  Are FSB agents looking for Bogdan?  Are Russian losses so high that Putin is resorting to drafting former residents of Saint Petersburg?  Are RLC contractors working on the space that is presently not on-cam?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

It was not up on the 23rd of July.  As can be seen, trees were already effective hiding the balcony. 

i hope the catch his sorry ass and return him to the front lines!