B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

8 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Since you answered me in an appropriate manner, I would like to comment one last time on the special relationship with Octavia.
My time at RLC coincidentally overlapped with Octavia's time, so I also happened to see her contacting the viewers in the kitchen. Since these video recordings, which RLC deleted the next morning, a group of participants in this forum has formed who have responded to Octavia.

Octavia has often responded very directly to these posts, one could even get the impression that she was waiting for them. In this respect, there is a special form of connection between this group and Octavia. This connection has nothing to do with stalking.

There seem to be people in this group who know Octavia's SM contacts and have "begged" for contact with her. My concern in my post goes in a completely different direction. I have not begged for contact with her, but I see a connection between a group and her that I would like to maintain. And that is in no way creepy.
I can only understand that this forum does not want contact between tenants and viewers if it is dependent on RLC and therefore represents the interests of RLC.

And regardless of this background, it is unbearable to be insulted here by people who are obviously not informed or simply want to spread hate.

Are you Octavia?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, chogdad said:

WTF is Brooke injecting into Aziza's arse??

Probably the same what Aziza injected into Brooke's arse 2/3 days ago int he bedroom 

9 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Since you answered me in an appropriate manner, I would like to comment one last time on the special relationship with Octavia.
My time at RLC coincidentally overlapped with Octavia's time, so I also happened to see her contacting the viewers in the kitchen. Since these video recordings, which RLC deleted the next morning, a group of participants in this forum has formed who have responded to Octavia.

Octavia has often responded very directly to these posts, one could even get the impression that she was waiting for them. In this respect, there is a special form of connection between this group and Octavia. This connection has nothing to do with stalking.

There seem to be people in this group who know Octavia's SM contacts and have "begged" for contact with her. My concern in my post goes in a completely different direction. I have not begged for contact with her, but I see a connection between a group and her that I would like to maintain. And that is in no way creepy.
I can only understand that this forum does not want contact between tenants and viewers if it is dependent on RLC and therefore represents the interests of RLC.

And regardless of this background, it is unbearable to be insulted here by people who are obviously not informed or simply want to spread hate.

See ya Mr Kreepy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I didn't know Octavia had a beard but is this the farewell party ?

i hope it is, i'll be so happy when she is finally gone from the shit hole of rlc!

• Sad 1

👏👏👏 We should also thank Amalia for helping you "seize the day" and make the most of the experience, levelling up.

Level 80 Octavia will be ferocious some day. 🙂

The TL,DR version for those who need it: Octavia will try to start vlogging on YouTube. If she is happy with the results, she will contact us and let us know how to see it, as it will probably be a private YT account. I would imagine she will come in here and tell us, but only after she's left RLC, so that StnCld316 doesn't need to step in and lay the smacketh down on a participant making an account here.  And yes, I know that I'm mixing my wrestling metaphors by suggesting Stone Cold would use the Rock Bottom.

Err, anyhow, she also made a very impassioned plea for us to be kinder to the girls, that we can have a more positive impact here than we might imagine.  It was very well said, and I pass this along with the full knowledge that those people who need to hear it most will just let it pass right over their heads. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4