B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

Am very sad to see Octavia go, would be happy to see her return any time and it was amazing to see her grow and learn.

Cassie leaving feels like a shock but it did feel like she was not always comfortable there with out her friend. 

excited for what the future holds for this apartment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, emoemily said:

Cassie leaving feels like a shock but it did feel like she was not always comfortable there with out her friend. 

Yeah, I definitely got that sense as well, her uncomfort. But I'm sad that she's leaving because the last week or so, ever since the pool day at the Villa, she's seemed so much more relaxed, especially with Brooke, like a couple nights ago when she was lying on the couch with her head in Brooke's lap. I'm sad to see her go because it felt like things were just turning around. Ah well.

• Sad 1

A smiling Aziza waved good-bye to the camera as she departed.

Karma was there to see them off.

Not every participant is chauffeured by Fior to the airport, so, IMO, both are in good standing with RLC.

1 hour ago, emoemily said:

Am very sad to see Octavia go, would be happy to see her return any time and it was amazing to see her grow and learn.

excited for what the future holds for this apartment 

BRING BACK NORA!!!                                                                                                  Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

People arrive and depart, drifting through your life much like characters in a beloved book. As you turn the final page, the characters have completed their narrative, and you embark on a new volume filled with fresh characters and escapades. It's then that you concentrate on the newcomers, leaving behind those from previous chapters.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

People arrive and depart, drifting through your life much like characters in a beloved book. As you turn the final page, the characters have completed their narrative, and you embark on a new volume filled with fresh characters and escapades. It's then that you concentrate on the newcomers, leaving behind those from previous chapters.

Man, you sure have a way with words - 😄

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, itohkata said:

Could you provide info of where I can find that ? On registration, 2 links are provided (that needs to be accepted for registration) 

https://camcaps.net/terms/
https://camcaps.net/privacy/

Neither of those indicate anything about the tenants. Then we have the rules posted in each forums (

At the bottom of the page, there is only link to the privacy policy, and the cookie policy. Can't find any page that would be a "Cam Caps Terms of Service Agreement."

Of course you do whatever you want with your forum, and I know I'm probably the only one who actually read those terms, but still. 

At one point, it was included. RLC and their respective tenants were prohibited from accessing Camcaps.net.

It's highly unlikely that a tenant or any former tenants would directly access the forum. RLC prohibits both current and past tenants from accessing it.

9 hours ago, chogdad said:

Octavia left 12.58, a teary wave to the hall cam as she goes. Not often you see a tenant genuinely upset to go.

Damn that was touching.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

At one point, it was included. RLC and their respective tenants were prohibited from accessing Camcaps.net.

It's highly unlikely that a tenant or any former tenants would directly access the forum. RLC prohibits both current and past tenants from accessing it.

Happy to see that I did not miss anything 🙂 Thx for the clarification

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Man, you sure have a way with words - 😄

It's quite easy.  Write what you want and then click copilot AI to rewrite your post, then click replace post and what AI shows gets inserted in place of the original post.   That way posts can be made without offending anyone.

• Upvote 1