B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Please Leave Season 5 GIF by ABC Network

Seeing how RLC struggle to get new girls it was probably their own decission. Even the big bedroom in b2 has been empty for days now.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if they were told to leave or their own decission? Cassie was very sad and Brooke was also crying a little. Or maybe they were just sad they had to leave each other.

I am quite certain that Cassie and Aziza left on their own decision.  With Aziza, RLC found themselves in a situation like with Holly and Tweety.  Intermittent stays at the villas, interrupted by prolonged vacations at expensive resorts and cities.

I also think RLC thought it would be in her best interests that Octavia leave.   

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, cupid30 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Always thought outside this door was an enclosed hallway lol...teary farewell,bye Octavia,you're always welcomed back😘

I think Octavia's farewell was a lovely sweet moment. Genuine emotion from a genuine sweet girl. I've watched many girls come and go from RLC over many years but Octavia's departure was the best.

I hope she goes on the have a wonderful life. She is thoughtful of others and very thoughtful about her own emotions and life development. A lovely girl for sure 

• Like 8

Bye bye octavia,have a good life ,you made me cry too

you have such a good heart and were one of the best ,i think,the best tenant here.

I will miss your stories,your life discovery,your smile,your style.

nearly everything 😍😍

stay like this all your life,and i wish you a good life.

if you one time come to the smallest country in benelux,i can be your host.

stay strong 🏄🏻‍♀️🏄🏻‍♀️

• Like 5

1 hour ago, van the man said:

I think Octavia's farewell was a lovely sweet moment. Genuine emotion from a genuine sweet girl. I've watched many girls come and go from RLC over many years but Octavia's departure was the best.

I hope she goes on the have a wonderful life. She is thoughtful of others and very thoughtful about her own emotions and life development. A lovely girl for sure 

Quite a touching moment, guess it got to her, dont think there has ever been a tenant who opened herself up to the viewers as much as she did. Offered something different.

She'll be missed

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DirtyOldMan said:

Really? What was the gist of that speach?

That the RLC part of her life was history & it would not be repeated

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

That the RLC part of her life was history & it would not be repeated

those are words I wouldn't take too seriously if they need money they'll be there again, apart from that... girls come and go and sooner or later they will fill it up again no matter how much the forum visitors cry because of an empty bed, leaving girls don't bother me .. fresh meat is always good 😁

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

those are words I wouldn't take too seriously if they need money they'll be there again, apart from that... girls come and go and sooner or later they will fill it up again no matter how much the forum visitors cry because of an empty bed, leaving girls don't bother me .. fresh meat is always good 😁

I do, she was very serious about leaving that part of her life behind, she has no reason to want to come back