B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They are looking for sheets and towels, which are on the couch

It looks like he took all the old/used  with him instead.

• Like 1

When Ema and Nadia were standing together in the hall, to me, Ema actually looks older than Nadia.

-----------------------

Unless new participants are soon to arrive, -- perhaps participants slowly making  their way west from the Ukrainian / Belorussian -Polish border, replicating Elian's and Tesla's long bus journey to Barcelona -- RLC would be better off closing B-1 or B-2, or both.

The empty beds in B-1, B-2, and Alberto's, make those apartments a farce.  Marilyn and her bf are solely carrying B-7.  Two participants in B-4 seem to have frequent business engagements away from the villa.  Sara now fucks off-cam.  Karma fucks on-cam, but nearly everyone disapproves of her lover.  The two couple in B-5 interact so little they might as well be living in separate apartments.  Google's streetview of B-6 is still of that apartment before it closed, so can't tell whether anyone is now living there.

It does seem that past participants who still live in Spain have little interest in returning, possibly because the wages are not high enough to make them leave where they currently live and work.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

When Ema and Nadia were standing together in the hall, to me, Ema actually looks older than Nadia.

-----------------------

Unless new participants are soon to arrive, -- perhaps participants slowly making  their way west from the Ukrainian / Belorussian -Polish border, replicating Elian's and Tesla's long bus journey to Barcelona -- RLC would be better off closing B-1 or B-2, or both.

The empty beds in B-1, B-2, and Alberto's, make those apartments a farce.  Marilyn and her bf are solely carrying B-7.  Two participants in B-4 seem to have frequent business engagements away from the villa.  Sara now fucks off-cam.  Karma fucks on-cam, but nearly everyone disapproves of her lover.  The two couple in B-5 interact so little they might as well be living in separate apartments.  Google's streetview of B-6 is still of that apartment before it closed, so can't tell whether anyone is now living there.

It does seem that past participants who still live in Spain have little interest in returning, possibly because the wages are not high enough to make them leave where they currently live and work.

Ema is way older than Nadia, Nadia is 30 or 31 I think but Ema's profile page said I think 37-38. Best thing to do is always check the first couple of pages after a period of time has passed in the hope someone has uploaded the newsletter or new joiners and leavers. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moules said:

-----------------------

Didn't they go by bus because of Covid?

5 hours ago, moules said:

-----------------------

I wouldn't anticipate a quick process. RLC has not been particularly swift in filling their vacancies recently.

On 5/31/2024 at 2:49 PM, Noldus said:

Ema arrived B2 on May 30. 2024 as girl #264

Welcome

Noldus 2024-06-11 23-05-30-979.jpg

7 hours ago, moules said:

-----------------------

See above, Ema 37, Nadia is early 30s