why is the petite dark haired one upset tonight?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would like to see a swap/4some for my own guilty pleasures, I would not want anything to jeopardize  the friendship of you four women!  Yes it took the little party you all had almost a week ago for me to see the tall thin girls breast and I thank you for that!!  But girls if you ever read these posts, please think about your friendships and don't do anything you will regret later.  I love your apartment and would love to see it continue without a doubt, but if for some reason it doesn't, I hope you all can still be some kind of friends!!  Good luck to the four of you!!!

Nina and Kira are talking in the living room.  I hope they work everything out!!

It looks like they will.  Conversations don't last that long if one of them is ending it.  She's open to being convinced, and will give her every opportunity to do so.

Probably laying out some conditions though.

Guest bobbyjoe

sometime,j don't understand the lesbians,some months ago,they have practice threesome sex with another girl here

and now nina for one kiss of kira to the guest brunet turn crazy,that's make me laught,sorry

sometime,j don't understand the lesbians,some months ago,they have practice threesome sex with another girl here

and now nina for one kiss of kira to the guest brunet turn crazy,that's make me laught,sorry

But the difference is this bobbyjoe, the night of the 3some you are talking about it appeared to me that they might have picked her up in a bar.  In other words, they were just with her for sex and not the friendship they have with the other two girls.

Guest bobbyjoe

But the difference is this bobbyjoe, the night of the 3some you are talking about it appeared to me that they might have picked her up in a bar.  In other words, they were just with her for sex and not the friendship they have with the other two girls.

they was all drunk at this moment but yes this coupls is most for be friend but j think now something is broken with this friend couple,it's sad

they was all drunk at this moment but yes this coupls is most for be friend but j think now something is broken with this friend couple,it's sad

It is very sad, lets hope they work everything out!