why is the petite dark haired one upset tonight?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still learning. so I may be way off still. but from what I have made out. the other night they was trying to make her do a 4 some. and she wasn't ready. then the other girl went into the room with her and they ended up kissing and it made her feel even worse that she liked kissing her. and that's when things got out of control. but from what I can make out they still have work to do but think it might be ok in time. she just needs to back off on pushing her into doing something she not ready for.

and I must have missed something about a few months back that they did have a 3 some with another girl. and if they did and I missed it I will be pissed.

but she said that was a stranger no feelings at all it was just fun.  but she is close to these other girls. and don't want to mess things up.

now don't hold me word for word to this. because like I said i'm just now learning there language.

It's very sad to see such pain they are going through right now. I really hope they patch things up. They have always seemed to be a loved up couple who really enjoy their lives together. It would be sad to see them break up.

Nina can be a real drama queen and act like the queen bee but Kira obviously loves pleasing her.

Maybe they will kiss and make up. I really hope so.

Guest bobbyjoe
On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 5:57 PM, hdeler90 said:

(The YouTube Video is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

mods ! time to bann