B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She must masturbate is what you're implying.   :biggrin:

As far as I remember, she was a "do nothing". She did have sex a couple of times, tbh. She also got a reputation of being Nelly's drug supplier. 

• Haha 2

Lilith will organize parties.  She sometimes drinks too much.   I have come to think she may have helped RLC in recruiting locals.

However,  her being assigned the smallest bedroom in Barcelona while the master suite in B-2 remains unoccupied and Ema is the only other tenant in B-2 is a mystery. 

And Nadia now shows up in the B-4 penthouse.   Why move Nadia out to replace her with Lilith?

I have a growing sense that Sara's manipulating hand is behind some of this.  Will Nadia sleep in the B-4 penthouse to fill an empty bed while Sara spends her nights with Massi?  I never underestimate Sara's position in the RLC hierarchy.

Is RLC waiting for the Olympics to end before filling the empty beds?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Speaking of recycled garbage, why are you here?

not sure what you're implying here, but if it's about this harley character again, give it a rest, i'm not him.  i also don't know what recycled means where you come from but where i come from recycled = garbage/trash.  lilith is a do nothing who is in tight with nelly and bogdan and this stay will be no different.

on her only other stay she had sex one time as far as i can remember and that was after pulling an all nighter and getting shit faced.  she's a real winner!!

9 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I have no problem with her. I don't understand the hate for her.

i have no hate for her, i just wouldn't want her to be a tenant again if i was a subscriber.  the mentality of the viewers of this forum is the reason why rlc has been let off the hook with bringing in new tenants.  you people are so desperate to fill an empty bed instead of waiting for rlc to recruit someone new, that you eagerly welcome back recycled tenants.  an empty bed is always better than repeats!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol, can you be the ref?

no i can not, i get enough of you almost on a daily basis.  the winner would be heard of and the loser wouldn't, no need for a ref!