REAL NAME

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say that I just love the fact that we have a mod here that's not afraid to call certain members of the board idiots... even if one day he might call me an idiot for one of my rants. Most mods are generally supposed to be impartial to its board members (at least I always thought they were), but tbg has no problem calling people out. It might just be me but I think that shit is cool.

Can I just say that I just love the fact that we have a mod here that's not afraid to call certain members of the board idiots...

Being a mod on this board must be exhausting work, indeed! ;D

That it is, but we have a great team!

Can I just say that I just love the fact that we have a mod here that's not afraid to call certain members of the board idiots...

Being a mod on this board must be exhausting work, indeed! ;D

Damn squirrel, how the hell do you not have -1000 yet? I think that's gonna be my next project.

I just call it like I see it. If you're an idiot, you're an idiot, there is no discussion. If I screw up, I'll be the first one to stand up and say it was me. I see many threads I'd like to delete, but seeing as I don't have a written set of rules, I have to follow common sense.

After waking up and finding the emails about this thread, I was going to lock it up and delete it. But I see no personal information divulged and ADMIN participated. If he let it stay, that tells me no big deal. So I leave it be.

Being a Mod isn't hard. It's the FUCKING IDIOT POSTERS that make it hard. I love reading the bickering between people. Some of it is funny as hell. The pix that I get to see before the host site removes them are great. There are about 50 or so people here that are solid contributors to the board and the cause. These are the people that make the board fun.

To the MORONIC IDIOTS that just have to go searching for people...GET A LIFE. TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO OUTSIDE. It's no wonder the world populous is in the shape it's in. Everyone has this vision that they are the king/queen of keyboard commando's.

Carry on..........

To the MORONIC IDIOTS that just have to go searching for people...GET A LIFE. TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO OUTSIDE. It's no wonder the world populous is in the shape it's in. Everyone has this vision that they are the king/queen of keyboard commando's.

To the MORONIC IDIOTS that just have to go and sit in front of a computer and watch ohter peoples life ...GET A LIFE. TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO OUTSIDE. It's no wonder the world populous is in the shape it's in. Everyone has this vision that they are the king/queen of keyboard commando's.

Its all the same same.

tbg150 you are an idiot to for deleting this previous message.

You as an american should know what ¨freedom of speech¨means.