B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2100 Sara is back

Back from her trip to Ibiza with Nadia, Wolf and Jadith which means probably Isaac was there with his brother Bruno and Gina maybe. 

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Back from her trip to Ibiza with Nadia, Wolf and Jadith which means probably Isaac was there with his brother Bruno and Gina maybe. 

They're the fruit of the loom.

fruit of the loom GIF by NBA.   

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Didnt spot Gina and Bruno with this trip to Ibiza

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Hey Jove, not sure that would be great info. CC is dirt cheap so why not? And RLC subs can be yearly and you can’t just quit when things go for a shit. But overall, nevermimding Cc subs, it would be really interesting to know how many Subs RLC has from a financial POV

It would be so interesting indeed. I tried to guesstimate a range, but that's really hard to do as we don't have any kind of numbers to help (except nb of apt and nb of tenants). 

Noldus posts monthly statistics to sites of interest, but those are not real numbers, just estimations that can be off by 10 to 300% depending on many factors.  That being said, RLC is around 15 millions visits/month. So, takin in account the inaccuracy, retention, etc, I'd guess that they have hundred of thousands subscribers, but no idea if they are at 100's or near the million.

54 minutes ago, itohkata said:

It would be so interesting indeed. I tried to guesstimate a range, but that's really hard to do as we don't have any kind of numbers to help (except nb of apt and nb of tenants). 

Noldus posts monthly statistics to sites of interest, but those are not real numbers, just estimations that can be off by 10 to 300% depending on many factors.  That being said, RLC is around 15 millions visits/month. So, takin in account the inaccuracy, retention, etc, I'd guess that they have hundred of thousands subscribers, but no idea if they are at 100's or near the million.

Interesting. So I wonder what qualifies as a “visit”? 

2 hours ago, Dizzo said:

Didnt spot Gina and Bruno with this trip to Ibiza

I couldn't see them myself but only mentioned them based on the fact Isaac and Bruno are brothers so they may have holidayed together!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Does the penthouse have a shower?

She was standing in the tub using the shower hose, so I class that as having a shower 😉

• Upvote 1