Nora Masturbating

Damn I must be getting slow everybody is beating me to upload pictures and everything today lmaoo.hey I wonder if Nora was watching Nina and Kira while she masturbated,because she was doing it at the same time that those lesbians were going at it mmhh ;D ;D ;D ;D

That could be a possibility.

I wonder who Kamila was watching when she just recycled that beer bottle  ;D ;D

I just hope she washes the bottle before each use. She doesn't need any trips to the Doctor for UTI.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I must be getting slow everybody is beating me to upload pictures and everything today lmaoo.hey I wonder if Nora was watching Nina and Kira while she masturbated,because she was doing it at the same time that those lesbians were going at it mmhh ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just hope she washes the bottle before each use. She doesn't need any trips to the Doctor for UTI.

Yeah we all need to send her all the empty wine and beer bottles we got in our basements so she would never need to use the same bottle twice,oh damn she is taking a half naked shower gotta go lol.

Yeah we all need to send her all the empty wine and beer bottles we got in our basements so she would never need to use the same bottle twice,oh damn she is taking a half naked shoer gotta go lol.

LOL

• 3 weeks later...

thanks

I know that you are new to this board and you may not know there is a like button on each post.

It would be easier liking the comment than posting Thanks on each thread.

It doesn't matter to me but some of the others will chew you out if they go to a thread for 1 word.

Just a heads up.  Welcome Aboard!

Nora's masturbation could be a way of putting down her desires for Kamila!

I think Nora would like nothing more than to get Rita into bed with her.  I think she has a thing for Rita!  She ought to give Rita a massage and see what happens!!

Sí, Kamila también le gustaba, a esta chica lo que le gusta es el morbo que puede crear en todos nosotros, pero creo que es cero en Kamila y Rita.

• 2 weeks later...