Nora Masturbating

FOR ALL THE OTHER GIRLS ON RLC,NORA HAS FIRED THE FIRST SHOT AND SHE HAS PUT ALL OF YOU ON NOTICE AS OF TODAY THAT SHE HAS BEEN AND STILL IS THE QUEEN BEE,BUT I THINK YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER THAN HER WHAT DO YOU THINK,I DON'T THINK SHE IS THAT GOOD,SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE SHOW HER THAT ALL OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN HER AND CAN DO BETTER THAN WHAT SHE DID TODAY SO FROM NOW ON I WANT TO SEE WHO'S GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO DE-THRONE HER,JUST PLEASE DO IT AFTER 5PM WEEKDAYS AND WHENEVER ON THE WEEKENDS SO I CAN BE THE JUDGE AND RECORD IT FOR RESEARCH LMAOO!!! ;D ;D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish their email addresses were available, I would love to converse with Nora sometime!!

Creep. You DO realize she has a boyfriend/husband, right? Do you even know her language? What exactly do you think you have to say to her? And more importantly, why do you think she would care about what you have to say?

Nora, first off let me say thank you for not letting me down during a private time in your life!  Secondly, let me say that that was one of the most beautiful, intense masturbation sessions i've ever witnessed in my life!!  Thirdly, i've waited a long long long time to see you do that and you did not disappoint me in the least.....total beauty at it's finest!!!  You have and always will be in my heart!!!

Thanks Again,

Doug

Me temo que no compañero, esta chica no es como las otras, totalmente al descubierto y con un consolador con vibrador.

Was it under a blanket?

Is that a yes or no, I dont speak spanish, english please xD

There was no blankets on the bed!  As for videos or pics....i don't do any of that and screenshots suck!!  Good luck finding some....i'm sure there are others that did get some.

There are indeed! Thanks for being such a good human being :)

You are more than welcome!!

what can I say?...  she did a perfect exercise.    and she did it the way she makes sex:  relaxed, slow, sensual, totally disregarding what one could expect-want from her, just did it the way she wanted.  I did not perceive any exhibitionism, and I believe that >2yrs with cams around at the end make them non-existing to your eyes (at least I like to think so).

It was so hot I had to show my wife....  Who appreciated!

whatever.  Tks Nora, for being the sensual person she is.

My balls are completely empty and hurting what the hell did RLC do, spike the water with ecstasy or molly or did they pump something through the air vents to make these girls horny as hell today March 14 2015 ,masturbation Saturday ;D ;D ;D ;D

My balls are completely empty and hurting what the hell did RLC do, spike the water with ecstasy or molly or did they pump something through the air vents to make these girls horny as hell today March 14 2015 ,masturbation Saturday ;D ;D ;D ;D

The aftermath of Friday the 13th.  LOL