Nora Masturbating

Nora, first off let me say thank you for not letting me down during a private time in your life!  Secondly, let me say that that was one of the most beautiful, intense masturbation sessions i've ever witnessed in my life!!  Thirdly, i've waited a long long long time to see you do that and you did not disappoint me in the least.....total beauty at it's finest!!!  You have and always will be in my heart!!!

Thanks Again,

Doug

Me temo que no compañero, esta chica no es como las otras, totalmente al descubierto y con un consolador con vibrador.

Was it under a blanket?

Is that a yes or no, I dont speak spanish, english please xD

There was no blankets on the bed!  As for videos or pics....i don't do any of that and screenshots suck!!  Good luck finding some....i'm sure there are others that did get some.

There are indeed! Thanks for being such a good human being :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alguien me puede decir si Monika también se ha masturbado a la vez? porque yo estaba viendo a Nora y no me he dado ni cuenta de que ella estaba en su habitación tambien. Ya se que ayer se masturbó, yo me refiero ahora.

ella no se mastubado desde anoche quisas lo hare mas tarde.

she didn't masturbate since two or three days no ?

Monika? Se masturbó ayer por la tarde. Si te refieres a Kamila si puede ser, ayer pareció un amago pero no estoy seguro porque estaba de espaldas, sin el movil y sin nada pero se movia mucho durante 5 o 10 minutos.

kzsjzkdjs i guess it was after they got home i remember someone had said that earlier if i am mistaken please accept my apologies

@ canito: As it seems you don't have access to the paid cam you should say nothing about what they do

ella no se mastubado desde anoche quisas lo hare mas tarde.

she didn't masturbate since two or three days no ?

Monika? Se masturbó ayer por la tarde. Si te refieres a Kamila si puede ser, ayer pareció un amago pero no estoy seguro porque estaba de espaldas, sin el movil y sin nada pero se movia mucho durante 5 o 10 minutos.

yes my fault I thought he was talking about kamila