Nora Masturbating

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I am speechless! An ultimate performance, extremely sensual and erotic! Her arching her back and tilting head back, her toes squeezing... and at the end, her wanting to scream her longs out...

Speechless! For me, by far far far the best single event ever on RLC!

Wow. I am speechless! An ultimate performance, extremely sensual and erotic! Her arching her back and tilting head back, her toes squeezing... and at the end, her wanting to scream her longs out...

Speechless! For me, by far far far the best single event ever on RLC!

The counts of your posts make me say your not that long a member, so I doubt that :') But only because I MISSED THAT :')

thanks guys

Nora, first off let me say thank you for not letting me down during a private time in your life!  Secondly, let me say that that was one of the most beautiful, intense masturbation sessions i've ever witnessed in my life!!  Thirdly, i've waited a long long long time to see you do that and you did not disappoint me in the least.....total beauty at it's finest!!!  You have and always will be in my heart!!!

Thanks Again,

Doug

Nora, first off let me say thank you for not letting me down during a private time in your life!  Secondly, let me say that that was one of the most beautiful, intense masturbation sessions i've ever witnessed in my life!!  Thirdly, i've waited a long long long time to see you do that and you did not disappoint me in the least.....total beauty at it's finest!!!  You have and always will be in my heart!!!

Thanks Again,

Doug

Was it under a blanket?