Nora Masturbating

Nora, first off let me say thank you for not letting me down during a private time in your life!  Secondly, let me say that that was one of the most beautiful, intense masturbation sessions i've ever witnessed in my life!!  Thirdly, i've waited a long long long time to see you do that and you did not disappoint me in the least.....total beauty at it's finest!!!  You have and always will be in my heart!!!

Thanks Again,

Doug

Me temo que no compañero, esta chica no es como las otras, totalmente al descubierto y con un consolador con vibrador.

Was it under a blanket?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wasn't a single blanket on the bed!!!!!!!! That was a hot performance indeed

Good for you :) Mayb we will see it. But if nobody wants to share, you give others also a reason not to share, so if there are any vids, I have A LOT to share with you guys, from the past ;)

To those that say it must be newbies posting such excitement, I've been paying RLC for 3 1/2 years and today was the BOMB. What a nice day this turned out to be. Speechless for several minutes after that. 

I just don't want to hear, so I project it like that :') Im jalouse at you at the moment, especially because of my membership that was closed a FEW HOURS AGO, feel the frustration :')

Nora, first off let me say thank you for not letting me down during a private time in your life!  Secondly, let me say that that was one of the most beautiful, intense masturbation sessions i've ever witnessed in my life!!  Thirdly, i've waited a long long long time to see you do that and you did not disappoint me in the least.....total beauty at it's finest!!!  You have and always will be in my heart!!!

Thanks Again,

Doug

Me temo que no compañero, esta chica no es como las otras, totalmente al descubierto y con un consolador con vibrador.

Was it under a blanket?

Is that a yes or no, I dont speak spanish, english please xD