B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

41 minutes ago, moules said:
WIEDERHOLUNG.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

Martina hat auch Taco mitgebracht.

WIEDERHOLUNG.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

^^^ Die Ankunft von Mertina aus der B-7-Garage.

Nice to see her again.

• Upvote 2

Just great seeing her beautiful face again...I could watch her for hours. It would be nice to to know how she is doing and whether she is still dating her last girlfriend and if she is still working in the travel trade. Maybe someone who knows these things can give us some info. Thank you in advance.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2024 at 11:49 AM, moules said:

I just saw Taco.

The most likely explanation is that Martina has gone on vacation, and Taco gets to stay with Nelly.  

Usually Taco would go with Al...wonder of Al said no or M&A have had a falling out.

On 8/22/2024 at 1:36 AM, bayleebr said:

The bald gym bunny that pounds Marylins loose fanny flaps on the regular is hot and should be a participant tbh But RLC management has the brains of a gnat so it won't happen.

Are you kidding me, he's about as useful as trying to nail jelly to a wall. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Usually Taco would go with Al...wonder of Al said no or M&A have had a falling out.

Martina's visit to B-7 was low-key.  Both she and Nelly entered and departed using the garage.  By using the garage, they avoided using the front door which opens into N&B's suite.  And perhaps more importantly,  they were off-cam

I agree with you that Martina not leaving Taco with Alberto is unusual.  Also, unless she was going on a trip with her girlfriend, why not leave Taco with the girlfriend if Alberto didn't want to take Taco?

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Martina's visit to B-7 was low-key.  Both she and Nelly entered and departed using the garage.  By using the garage, they avoided using the front door which opens into N&B's suite.  And perhaps more importantly,  they were off-cam

I agree with you that Martina not leaving Taco with Alberto is unusual.  Also, unless she was going on a trip with her girlfriend, why not leave Taco with the girlfriend if Alberto didn't want to take Taco?

I saw N&B arrive yesterday via the garage as you stated so yes very low key. Does make you wonder if something happened between M&A, perhaps a disagreement or something else, it's unusual as you said.