Masha - (2024) #9

13 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Under maintenance 🤣 as for those wank knobs saying they are Russian and Ukrainian migrants you need new glasses or you are colour blind.

d7os.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow...I see that the morrality squad has been busy for 10 pages worth of "concern", judgement and play by play commentary regarding the circus. Lead all night long by the head cheerleader himself @TfiDeano watching the "shocking" events with his dick in his hand and a full bag of popcorn.

Many stating thet RLC should "get rid of this apartment"!  "get rid of Masha"! ...and the best of intentions expressed while posting replays and rivited to the "fun"...lol.

Every fucking one of you pays for this shit and thus this apartment...stop your fucking moralizing and get over yourselves.  You don't give a fuck about her, because, if you did, you would stop watching and following her on social media and literally paying for this apartment.

If you don't like it ....stop paying for it FFS!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wow...I see that the morrality squad has been busy for 10 pages worth of "concern", judgement and play by play commentary regarding the circus. Lead all night long by the head cheerleader himself @TfiDeano watching the "shocking" events with his dick in his hand and a full bag of popcorn.

Many stating thet RLC should "get rid of this apartment"!  "get rid of Masha"! ...and the best of intentions expressed while posting replays and rivited to the "fun"...lol.

Every fucking one of you pays for this shit and thus this apartment...stop your fucking moralizing and get over yourselves.  You don't give a fuck about her, because, if you did, you would stop watching and following her on social media and literally paying for this apartment.

If you don't like it ....stop paying for it FFS!

You think we can pay for some apartment in specific? Because if this was the case, I would remove some to reduce the price I pay. 

Price is fixed for ALL apartments. We can't stop paying just to "boycott" one apartment 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

You think we can pay for some apartment in specific? Because if this was the case, I would remove some to reduce the price I pay. 

Price is fixed for ALL apartments. We can't stop paying just to "boycott" one apartment 

I can go back to every single thread on this site and read the words "this apartment needs to be shut down"  B1, B2, B3 ,B4, B5 and almost all of the "boring" couples apartments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a une heure, blue is the colour a dit :

Under maintenance 🤣 as for those wank knobs saying they are Russian and Ukrainian migrants you need new glasses or you are colour blind.

You are really an asshole I am talking about the whole of rlc. Do you think that Russia or Ukraine is in Spain or Italy? THEY ARE ALMOST ALL MIGRANTS 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kilou said:

You are really an asshole I am talking about the whole of rlc. Do you think that Russia or Ukraine is in Spain or Italy? THEY ARE ALMOST ALL MIGRANTS 🙂

so here you are hiding 🤣