Masha - (2024) #9

Just now, Watcher321 said:

You can unfollow me and stop watching me but you will never shut my mouth bitches 🤍🤍🤍

Just remember 'Masha' - A lot of people have offered support and sympathy for you here, not everyone is a hater. People wish you well. Keep this in mind. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Watcher321 said:

If you will try to shut my mouth again cunts I will erase your shitty site from the earth 

am I clear ?

Let me be clear.  Goodbye once again.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 5

"Masha’s apartment is off the website for now. Masha needs time to find herself and take steps towards a healthier and more conscious life" 

In few words. IF she gets her shit together she will be back. End of debate.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, kris66 said:

"Masha’s apartment is off the website for now. Masha needs time to find herself and take steps towards a healthier and more conscious life" 

In the apartment Masha was in there will likely be another tenant to occupy the apartment. RLC won't let it sit empty for very long.  

1 hour ago, Watcher321 said:

If you will try to shut my mouth again cunts I will erase your shitty site from the earth 

am I clear ?

Holy shit dude, you on crack too? 🤣 or you someone incognito? 🤔

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In the apartment Masha was in there will likely be another tenant to occupy the apartment. RLC won't let it sit empty for very long.  

I was hoping they would keep it online as the apartment belongs to the cats now. We all know they are like soulmates and brother and sister...NOT...fighting all the time. Elvis or Allesandro can visit every 9 days to feed them, they'll be happy as a couple of pigs rolling around in their own dumps. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And judging by "Masha's" previous comments, I would say that it is very likely that it will take years for her to get back on her feet. It's a shame, but if she just wants someone to lick her ass instead of helping her that's her problem.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1