Masha - (2024) #9

22 minutes ago, kris66 said:

"Masha’s apartment is off the website for now. Masha needs time to find herself and take steps towards a healthier and more conscious life" 

In few words. IF she gets her shit together she will be back. End of debate.

I predict she will not have her shit together for a long time. Addiction isn’t something you just chose to stop having. If she is lucky and has support and likely professional help detoxing and probably living in a facility then a half way house maybe in several months she will be in good shape. Relapse is very common as well. But good luck Masha

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In the apartment Masha was in there will likely be another tenant to occupy the apartment. RLC won't let it sit empty for very long.  

Masha have too much stuff there, will take a long time clean all her stuff.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tessen said:

Why does she think she took down the site ? lol 

She is so weird.

She thought it was her that crashed the site after asking people to flood the site with shit but it's probably the hacker man conveniently working on crashing the site at the same time. She just verbally attacked one of the CC admins too...brutal.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She thought it was her that crashed the site after asking people to flood the site with shit but it's probably the hacker man conveniently working on crashing the site at the same time. She just verbally attacked one of the CC admins too...brutal.  

And then she posted a nude on instagram. She cracks me up

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tessen said:

And then she posted a nude on instagram. She cracks me up

I see that lol, she covered her modesty though so no ban on there I guess. 

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

I predict she will not have her shit together for a long time. Addiction isn’t something you just chose to stop having. If she is lucky and has support and likely professional help detoxing and probably living in a facility then a half way house maybe in several months she will be in good shape. Relapse is very common as well. But good luck Masha

Well, the only way if she is actually getting help? Those so called friends of her, need to stay away. Is the best way she can get better? Probably 99.9% of those people who come over there, are all doing drugs. I mean, it's not their fault that Mash's doing drugs, it's her fault. but those type of people around her were cause her to relapse guaranteed.

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2024 at 11:15 AM, TfiDeano said:

Nice to know I'm living rent free in your mashed and fucked up head. Thank you darling 🙂

Lol...asswipe posts four responses to my one post.  Who is paying your rent?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She never had anything to do with the site going down.  It's the same person that's always doing it.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She never had anything to do with the site going down.  It's the same person that's always doing it.

Exactly...she thinks it was her but it's the resident CC hacker doing it. Just so happened both events were the same time. 

• Upvote 1