Masha - (2024) #9

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It was also her. I guess she brings up her because she's the OG and the most famous. Masha thinks that RLC is nothing without her.

Mandarinka was definitely also her, I meant the long post she paste - she copied it, it was originally written by someone else weeks ago

Just now, trippingalot said:

Mandarinka was definitely also her, I meant the long post she paste - she copied it, it was originally written by someone else weeks ago

Either way, she agrees with it.

5 hours ago, itohkata said:

The intensity of the latter match the spikes in discussions here. So in a way she was right when saying that she 'creating "content" to keep viewers engaged'. She should have tried finding her Frisky. Works pretty well in viewer's engagement it seemed.

Medusa was her Frisky, but that blew up rather fast.   Hopefully Frisky does what Medusa did and becomes a participant.

45 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Medusa was her Frisky, but that blew up rather fast.   Hopefully Frisky does what Medusa did and becomes a participant.

Well, that's one think I'm thankful to Masha indeed, she brought Medusa. 

I kinda prefered her when she was at Masha, playing hard to catch than now as exposed meat but when you get lemons...

24 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Medusa lives in isolation and her bates for the cameras are always the same... it seems like she doesn't have much more to show, she is no better than Kata at this point JMO.

That seems a bit harsh. Katarina should rename to KatarinaFC as she has the same position than some dead chicken. At least Medusa does something (more or less always the same thing, but then I don't masturbate 20 different ways either, always more or less the same). 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Well, that's one think I'm thankful to Masha indeed, she brought Medusa. 

I kinda prefered her when she was at Masha, playing hard to catch than now as exposed meat but when you get lemons...

Babi brought Medusa on RLC not Masha 

but Masha brought Babi 😁

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Whats the deal with Masha bringing up Leora? I don't get it.

🤔

she's just jealous that Leora trusts the top and has been for years lol.

As if she thought getting railed by black guys would work on this site

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1