Masha - (2024) #9

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

Why am I not able to see who is reacting to my posts? I would have thought by now I'd have pissed off at least fifteen guys.

You need to be Premium member

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

A question.  Not sure anyone knows the answer.

Is Masha's apartment in Rome owned or leased by RLC?

Or is the apartment leased by Masha, and RLC reimburses her for the cost of the lease?

Supposedly owned by DraMashPiss if you believe some. 🤣

Owned or a long lease. Been online ( the apartment) over 10 years.

Well, I tried - I posted a supportive post in Masha's IG and just got a shitload of abuse back.

Fuck you, Masha.  You're biting the hand that feeds you, and your narcissistic world view is set in destruction mode.

The end is closer than you think.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, franklin said:

Well, I tried - I posted a supportive post in Masha's IG and just got a shitload of abuse back.

Fuck you, Masha.  You're biting the hand that feeds you, and your narcissistic world view is set in destruction mode.

can you honestly tell me why you would do that?

35 minutes ago, franklin said:

fuck her real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Waste of your time.

il y a 9 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

can you honestly tell me why you would do that?

Encouraging her to seek psychiatric help - no-one is beyond help, but in this case....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

Encouraging her to seek psychiatric help - no-one is beyond help.

if someone were to ask me what would be best for masha, my answer would be a change in her lifestyle.  what she is doing now (for most people in the business) aids to lots of different, mind altering drugs.  if she were ever able to pull herself away from that lifestyle, i believe her whole world would change for the better.  just my 2 cents worth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, franklin said:

It was before or after that she posted a video harassing people in a store and on the streets?

2 hours ago, moules said:

A question.  Not sure anyone knows the answer.

Is Masha's apartment in Rome owned or leased by RLC?

Or is the apartment leased by Masha, and RLC reimburses her for the cost of the lease?

Knowing that Masha is not the first occupant of the apartment since the first ones were Nelly and Bogdan, I think you have a little idea of the answer.

• Upvote 3

She's absolutely nuts in her IG stories. The one of her going out of the shop, approaching the random women in the street, and then going back in to rub her hands all over the cashier's face is just fucking odd. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

She's absolutely nuts in his IG stories. The one of her going out of the shop, approaching the random women in the street, and then going back in to rub her hands all over the cashier's face is just fucking odd. 

Now that she is living her life off cam then there is going to be a whole load of posts on IG and from what I have seen so far 'sadly' things will get worse before they get better, and I highly doubt we will see Masha partner with RLC again. Her residency won't stay empty for long and if I were RLC I'd be on the phone to Elvis to say here's a proposal...you move in with you new bird and see how things go. I say Elvis because he knows more than anyone in that same complex how things work...he's put some weight