Masha - (2024) #9

12 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Oh ffs not even 48 hours later and she has Ernesto back. What a train wreck. train trainwreck GIF

Luckily, he seems to be already busy with the other girl, who also seems foreign. Russian?

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

WTF is Masha on? I think she's at the end of her rope.

She was rolling or preparing something in the corner of her room, disappeared into that bathroom, I came back 15 minutes later and this.

she is spaced. Is that green bottle water? Or booze? On the round table in front of couch

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

She was rolling or preparing something in the corner of her room, disappeared into that bathroom, I came back 15 minutes later and this.

she is spaced. Is that green bottle water? Or booze? On the round table in front of couch

I don't think what's in the bottle has caused her to be whacked out of her head.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hi Max. This is a couple days now of this out of hand behavior. I think everyone there is afraid of her! Lol. If she was rolling something it wasn't weed, no one acts like this smoking pot. Maybe some dust, she really is acting crazy, even for Masha!

• Upvote 1