Masha - (2024) #9

Masha is, at best (and unbeknownst to her), an average-looking woman and has experienced many breakdowns for years.  She is SKANK personified; from her overall lack of decorum. to the company she keeps, to the blaring, awful music, to the shitty apartment.  Her employers (RLC) should give her a full pension (whether contracted or no) and discontinue the apartment, for her sake.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, getty5437 said:

Masha is, at best (and unbeknownst to her), an average-looking woman and has experienced many breakdowns for years.  She is SKANK personified; from her overall lack of decorum. to the company she keeps, to the blaring, awful music, to the shitty apartment.  Her employers (RLC) should give her a full pension (whether contracted or no) and discontinue the apartment, for her sake.

Hey Getty, she should have stuck with Sasha. Look how happy he makes Dasha. He's not my type at all, but he seems like a nice fella, and that kielbasa he's packing is a bone is! Lol

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, getty5437 said:

Obviously that'll never happen, but you aren't wrong. She has done a lot over the years. Her and Sasha were on of the first places I watched and was always a must-see just in case. So they owe her a lot IMO.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Getty, she should have stuck with Sasha. Look how happy he makes Dasha. He's not my type at all, but he seems like a nice fella, and that kielbasa he's packing is a bone is! Lol

He learned from her to be a listener, not a talker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess you never saw when Sasha was drunk and hit Dasha one night. He's a piece of shit.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Luckily, he seems to be already busy with the other girl, who also seems foreign. Russian?

I think you are right. I looked up his SM and that was actually his gf. 

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I guess you never saw where Sasha was drunk and hit Dasha one night. He's a piece of shit.

Hey corvette, that's terrible, I've never seen him lift a finger to her, people are not the same person when they loaded. I don't think he drinks now, maybe that's why. I'm surprised he wasn't kicked off rlc. Maybe Dasha convinced rlc to let them stay. God forbid they go out and earn money by doing real work.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ashes, That's cool. Is this from a movie?

Hi Ashley! 😃 I’m Ashley too. lol I am actually not sure, it came up when I searched the gif’s. I kind of want to know as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Hi Ashley! 😃 I’m Ashley too. lol I am actually not sure, it came up when I searched the gif’s. I kind of want to know as well. 

Nice to meet you Ashley. I've been lookin back at some of your comments and I'm cracking up over here.  She's really lost it, I looked a while ago and she's home alone now, did everyone run for thier lives? ☺️

• Haha 2