Masha - (2024) #9

Until she herself are willing to wake up she will just downspiral, she should sober up and rewatch herself.

Perhaps she will realize how destructive it is for her. Until she is ready she will just find excuse after excuse to blame others for her behavior and she do belive it herself, its classic. However messed up it is to us that are watching from the outside, her twisted feelings are real and it all makes sence to Masha.

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

Well, maybe that puppy is better off with that person whom took him? She doesn't need a puppy right now anyway. She needs to get into some Drug Rehabilitation Program.

She was crying for Elvis to give back the dog.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, henriPas a dit :

Je pense que ces 2 jours de garde à vue, ça a du lui faire du bien. De réfléchir un peu.
mais comme elle est creuse du cerveau, ça ne servira à rien.

nothing can get better without detox and internment. masha is a drug addict, not like the girl who will snort a little cocaine on saturday night before going to the disco, but by taking multiple drugs, daily and permanently!!! add to that mental instability, psychological disorders and the effects of intensive drug taking on her neurons, and you have the perfect mix that leads to hell!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey corvette, that's terrible, I've never seen him lift a finger to her, people are not the same person when they loaded. I don't think he drinks now, maybe that's why. I'm surprised he wasn't kicked off rlc. Maybe Dasha convinced rlc to let them stay. God forbid they go out and earn money by doing real work.

It happened where they live now.

• Thanks 1

Looks like nothing has changed with Masha which is a real shame to see her going downhill so much. Like many have said previously it has to be for her to want to go for rehab but imo if rlc had a sense of respect and responsibility they could do more to put her into care and not exploiting her sorry state by keeping the apt open for us to see what she’s going through 😩

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brimby said:

Until she herself are willing to wake up she will just downspiral, she should sober up and rewatch herself.

You're 100% correct.... But right now like you said, until she gets sober. She wouldn't believe anything she saw. Your right, she'll still blame someone else.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Did I see Elvis in the apartment last night helping the other guy and girl clean? 

So many ppl come and go, we could really use a face book.