Masha (2024) #10

Just caught up with her dump of Instagram stories. Wow, how can someone on their own get their place that messy in such a short period of time? It's like she's living with an an army of children. 

I also feel sorry for her new neighbours now she's bought the microphone 

23 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Just caught up with her dump of Instagram stories. Wow, how can someone on their own get their place that messy in such a short period of time? It's like she's living with an an army of children. 

I also feel sorry for her new neighbours now she's bought the microphone 

You’re talking about an apartment she is staying at in Montenegro or wherever she went?
She doesn’t have her own place does she?

il y a 39 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

You’re talking about an apartment she is staying at in Montenegro or wherever she went?
She doesn’t have her own place does she?

She's staying in what looks like a brand new apartment in Naples.  Whether it's been paid for out of her own pocket or by RLC is anyone's guess.  She's now asking for donations from fans because she claims to have no money left.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, franklin said:

She's staying in what looks like a brand new apartment in Naples.  Whether it's been paid for out of her own pocket or by RLC is anyone's guess.  She's now asking for donations from fans because she claims to have no money left.

I'm flat out paying subs for 10 years Masha,I was about to ask her for some beer and cigarettes $$ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, franklin said:

I really doubt RLC would pay for that, and she does appear to be broke so it does make me wonder.

As a landlord if she came to you to rent a place...how would that play out? 

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

As a landlord if she came to you to rent a place...how would that play out? 

The issue is that she would probably pose as a "normal" girl. That's why (at least here in France) landlords ask for so many infos and financial data, to be sure that they won't be too fucked.

It feels like she would have a hard time providing documents that would satisfy most french landlords. She would then have to turn toward the shaddier ones. Or if she's UA rather than RU, she could win over with the sympathy card.

Now, I can't be a landlord because I wouldn't trust anyone with my property 😛 

• Like 1