Masha (2024) #10

Il y a 7 heures, Kabester a dit :

There's several things I don't really get, I used to check on Masha apartment when she was active in RLC but she's never been a highlight for me, so it is probably why I do not really understand some things on that story.

Masha has two issues - Bipolar Disorder (more info here - https://www.samhsa.gov/mental-health/bipolar) and habitual drug use.  Her drug use is more than likely because she's self-medicating for her mental illness instead of consulting a medical professional.  Experienced together, they become a dangerous combination.

At the moment, Masha is in the "manic" phase of her disorder.  Eventually, it'll collapse into the "depressive" phase - this will be the time when Masha will be at greatest risk of self-harm.

It's a slow-motion car crash in the making.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

masha is gone from rlc and yet you people can't stop talking about her ffs.  i'm beginning to think it's you people that have the problem here.  this apartment has and always will be a shit hole and masha's life has and always will be shit-t.  let her scramble to try and get her life back together and ffs quit talking about her!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

masha is gone from rlc and yet you people can't stop talking about her ffs.  i'm beginning to think it's you people that have the problem here.  this apartment has and always will be a shit hole and masha's life has and always will be shit-t.  let her scramble to try and get her life back together and ffs quit talking about her!

Not as bad as people still bringing up Martina in the J&A thread and she's been gone almost a year.   She shows up in B7 for who gives a fuck reason and people post in the J&A thread about it, completely unrelated.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you believe that then you don't know VH. 

I don't know VH but I don't believe anyone would hire a 'meth' addict. I would respectfully say you might not know addicts?

She is a fucking mess. It always gets worse before it gets better. Her addiction trajectory is typical as we have watched her life disintegrate, financially, home-wise, likely friend-wise. As franklin said, she has two mental health problems and either one alone can ruin a life.

What we see is not the real Masha, if she gets lots of help the real Masha will return (I don't mean online). Good friends will return, stability will return and she can make a good life. 🖕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Not as bad as people still bringing up Martina in the J&A thread and she's been gone almost a year.   She shows up in B7 for who gives a fuck reason and people post in the J&A thread about it, completely unrelated.

i 100% agree with you

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you believe that then you don't know VH. 

You're 100% right, I missed the VH part in your original statement. My bad, I thought you were talking about RLC. 

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

To be fair though there's a few on here who have gone from scribing to RLC, but they continue to remain here purely to troll others and ridicule CC members...something I can never understand.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if with all the recent visits to D&S from Masha were to do with her eventual and maybe even planned departure from Rome and that the two people staying with A&M are waiting to move to Rome...just a warped and fucked up idea/guess btw.