Masha (2024) #10

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'm starting to believe that her move to Naples is "forced". This afternoon she was returning to Rome to see the cats.

The impression I get is RLC have paid for her trip in full to Naples till possibly end of September, maybe even tomorrow end of August because she is increasingly asking for her fanboys to inject funds her way. She has been spending a lot of money whilst there and she has been doing some mad stuff to in the streets. It's a waiting game I guess. 

33 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The impression I get is RLC have paid for her trip in full to Naples till possibly end of September, maybe even tomorrow end of August because she is increasingly asking for her fanboys to inject funds her way. She has been spending a lot of money whilst there and she has been doing some mad stuff to in the streets. It's a waiting game I guess. 

If I were in RLC I wouldn't have paid out a penny for Masha but I don't know...because if she were paid by RLC it was money wasted until now.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

If I were in RLC I wouldn't have paid out a penny for Masha but I don't know...because if she were paid by RLC it was money wasted until now.

I can finally reply after 4 fucking hours of that hacker throwing off the packets in the internet traffic...guy is such a loser. RLC have to weigh up the pros and cons with Masha really...she is a great generator of money for the site because when she was in Rome there was always something happening...BUT sadly negative things happening too. I think the police visited her apartment more than some of the other tenants parents on the site did.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

RLC have removed the message regarding Masha's apartment from the newsbar above the viewing window.

And coincidentally Masha was returning to Rome...if she really return, I really don't know who is more of a clown between Masha and RLC. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And coincidentally Masha was returning to Rome...if she really return, I really don't know who is more of a clown between Masha and RLC. 

Masha is the clown and RLC is the circus who has been providing the clown. Sadly this clown has a big mouth rather than big clown shoes.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha is the clown and RLC is the circus who has been providing the clown. Sadly this clown has a big mouth rather than big clown shoes.

Summed up using circus and clown terms 🤣 

• Thanks 1

To prove what kind of friend Elvis is him & his gf sitting on Masha's bed must be thinking of a 3some.  Goes out and comes back with booze but was turned away he's suppose to be banned!  I'm glad those 2 guys came to look out for her because she's vulnerable right now!

3 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

To prove what kind of friend Elvis is him & his gf sitting on Masha's bed must be thinking of a 3some.  Goes out and comes back with booze but was turned away he's suppose to be banned!  I'm glad those 2 guys came to look out for her because she's vulnerable right now!

IIRC his GF was wearing a pad, maybe she was on her period.