Masha (2024) #10

Il y a 2 heures, woodyj627 a dit :

To prove what kind of friend Elvis is him & his gf sitting on Masha's bed must be thinking of a 3some.  Goes out and comes back with booze but was turned away he's suppose to be banned!  I'm glad those 2 guys came to look out for her because she's vulnerable right now!

Il y a 2 heures, thinga69 a dit :

IIRC his GF was wearing a pad, maybe she was on her period.

Where or how did you see that? Masha's apartment is still offline for me...

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2024 at 12:38 PM, redhead2183 said:

And when I'm driving down the motorway, I spend way longer watching the car that's broken down than the one turning off at the next junction. 

Perhaps that is what losers do. Slow down to look at the bodies. Yes, I know the type. The type that give rescue workers, and moderators, headaches. Agitators all. Like our favorite troll, Jonno.

When I happen upon people in distress, my first thought is, how can I effect this situation with the least amount immediate and/or collateral damage to me or the participants. Sometimes, it actually requires a person to go out on a limb and be part of the rescue effort.

24 minutes ago, jugghead said:

To the fans of Masha that are either afraid to say something in the general forum I ask you this.

Don't be afraid to post your support for her. Every person here is not totally negative.

i´m still supportive of her. when things started derailing a few months ago i posted something along the lines: she´s someones daughter and as a girl most like had dreams verty diffrent from her current reality. "

of course negative reactions from the folks in the bleechers who wanted to see the accident waiting to happen.

i still stand by it. look past the crackhead and try to imagine who masha once wanted to be and then let her go

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, baronsamedi said:

i´m still supportive of her. when things started derailing a few months ago i posted something along the lines: she´s someones daughter and as a girl most like had dreams verty diffrent from her current reality. "

of course negative reactions from the folks in the bleechers who wanted to see the accident waiting to happen.

i still stand by it. look past the crackhead and try to imagine who masha once wanted to be and then let her go

Just something about her makes me feel like she just got too much power over her situation and went haywire. In fact, I am willing to bet she would agree.

But I do not see an addict. First of all, define addict in this day and age. Easy to point a finger at someone and say "addict" when you are sitting comfortably behind a computer screen watching Masha's meltdown. Probably nursing your fifth cognac or some shit.

The last I will say until I've heard more is that RLC may be working with her to get sober. ALL based on assumption, but if true, I appreciate RLC management for doing that. You win the internet on that one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

But I do not see an addict. First of all, define addict in this day and age. Easy to point a finger at someone and say "addict" when you are sitting comfortably behind a computer screen watching Masha's meltdown. Probably nursing your fifth cognac or some shit.

The last I will say until I've heard more is that RLC may be working with her to get sober. ALL based on assumption, but if true, I appreciate RLC management for doing that. You win the internet on that one.

Well you can certainly found such a definition online and only Masha could tell if she fits or not. 

That being said, unless they all have really bad transit, most day if not everyday, there are not that many reasons to disappear off cam, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time, in a small bathroom. 

Also, Masha herself never said it was not drugs, she only said it was not crack (so I'm guessing coke). But the drugs here might not be the problem, just the thing that reveal the underlying issue. 

I do agree that if RLC is working with her, that's a fine move. Probably a lost one, because until she acknowledge that she has an issue, nothing will change, and I'm not only talking about the drugs issue. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Epikouros said:

You mean before RLC put the apartment offline?

That would explain things. I assumed woody & you were discussing recent happenings.

I'm talking about before the apt went offline.   Masha had taken a bath later 2 guys came must be from RLC and later left with Masha.  How would you know if Elvis gf had pads on??