B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

Il y a 6 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

I withdraw from something I do not want to see so it has nothing to do with hatred and I do not blame anyone, I just find it strange that people curse something they cannot and do not want to see because they don't have a subscription so your comparison is wrong

I meant your "orc" reference, not that you switched cams. I thought that was obvious.

11 hours ago, Fagen said:

Sara and Karma doing a little hot kissing

Yes.  Very nice, and genuine.  I found it because it was ranked pretty high on replay.

The sort of kissing that may be a prelude to something more soon.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, moules said:

Ja. Sehr nett und authentisch. Ich habe es gefunden, weil es bei der Wiederholung ziemlich weit oben gerankt war.

Die Art von Küssen, die vielleicht der Auftakt zu etwas Größerem ist.

So weit waren Sara und Karma schon vor Monaten . Und noch weiter ! Bis Sara alles kaputt gemacht hat . Foristen von damals die es noch bei RLC und im Forum  ausgehalten haben werden sich daran erinnern wie und unter welchen Umständen das damals passierte. Sie werden sich auch erinnern wie Karma darunter gelitten hat. Ich glaube daß Sara damit erst den Boden für die unsägliche Quasimodo-Peepshow bereitet hat. Dem Anschein nach hat Karma diesen Schock weitgehend überwunden und Sara spielt nicht wieder mir den Gefühlen von Karma. Ich würde es sehr begrüssen wenn das " Verhältnis " der beiden Frauen wieder etwas enger würde.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't know what pills you're taking but I want them too 🤩

🤣 I'm just trying to be positive. I'm trying to say positive thing instead of negative toward people. Besides, I don't have that much longer on here. My girlfriend is shutting me down from RLC and the chatroom. So i'm figuring I might as well just be positive, toward everyone and everything. ✌️🙂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't know what pills you're taking but I want them too 🤩

But come on, she is cute. I know you guys call her clickbait. She do have some beautiful eyes. 😍 ✌️

Edited by Troy
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

So weit waren Sara und Karma schon vor Monaten . Und noch weiter ! Bis Sara alles kaputt gemacht hat . Foristen von damals die es noch bei RLC und im Forum  ausgehalten haben werden sich daran erinnern wie und unter welchen Umständen das damals passierte. Sie werden sich auch erinnern wie Karma darunter gelitten hat. Ich glaube daß Sara damit erst den Boden für die unsägliche Quasimodo-Peepshow bereitet hat. Dem Anschein nach hat Karma diesen Schock weitgehend überwunden und Sara spielt nicht wieder mir den Gefühlen von Karma. Ich würde es sehr begrüssen wenn das " Verhältnis " der beiden Frauen wieder etwas enger würde.

Neither one is a card carrying lesbian. I liked it a lot when they were close back then too but really it would only be temporary because Sara likes dick too much. I think Karma likes dick as well but Tantra dude is not dick-centric more about boring her and us to death centric .

It would still be nice if S and K did get back into it though. 

Being cynical I'd say its all about Sara getting views in her room which Karma is happy with.

Being less cynical she's feeling unloved and wants the company.

Are Max and Sara still an item, I wondered if bringing the random guy home last week meant it's over.

21 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And those are the people that make this forum toxic. 

You’re entitled to your opinion Miscvoyeur. No probs, I’m just discussing this. 

I do find the word “toxic” to lack meaning because it’s an overused everywhere for a spectrum of unstated specifics. It belongs on the shelf with “my truth” and “systemic racism” 

I don’t expect CC to be politically correct or a safe place considering what we are all here for. Dudes just being dudes. We need that these days with woke society telling us men are entitled assholes etc etc. LOL

I disagree with some opinions here. Best to ignore those and don’t shine a light in them. Attacks on each other are best ignored too.  

Any tenants that read cc need to be prepared for some criticism like anyone who reads reviews of a show or movie they are in. 

• Upvote 1