BONER ALERT!!

Completely agree with Boitoske, Absolutely no need spamming up a thread with something unrealated to the thread, There are plenty of places where you could talk about external hard drives, But no, let's insult someone who makes a valid point.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree with Boitoske, Absolutely no need spamming up a thread with something unrealated to the thread, There are plenty of places where you could talk about external hard drives, But no, let's insult someone who makes a valid point.

But if your whole existence is based around a computer and a hard drive for company, what else would you talk about.

Guestroom activity...

The guest masturbated under the covers this morning, which I believe is what you're referring to. She pulled the covers over her head and spread her legs, but you could clearly see her hand moving under the covers for about five minutes.

Guestroom activity...

The guest masturbated under the covers this morning, which I believe is what you're referring to. She pulled the covers over her head and spread her legs, but you could clearly see her hand moving under the covers for about five minutes.

I'm disappointed if she didn't use a bottle :(

Oh come on, a few minutes of scratching under the blanket and it's "boner alert"?

I only wish I could post the video to prove what a moron you are.

Yea, a girl moving her hand under the blanket doesn't prove shit. She could have played a little, but it's not considered masturbation. Were there any other body movements? Did you hear moaning or even heavy breathing? And mainly, did she have an orgasm?

P.S. What exactly is preventing you from posting a video? Maybe the fact that you don't have one?

Yea, a girl moving her hand under the blanket doesn't prove shit. She could have played a little, but it's not considered masturbation. Were there any other body movements? Did you hear moaning or even heavy breathing? And mainly, did she have an orgasm?

She was masturbating...period. A new guest masturbating during her first stay is newsworthy here, regardless of the intensity of it or whether she orgasmed or not.

P.S. What exactly is preventing you from posting a video? Maybe the fact that you don't have one?

You truly are a dullard.