BONER ALERT!!

Kiko needs to take a hike and vanish from RLC permanently.

Good things happen when his faggot ass is not there.

What Happend ?

Rita walked around the apartment 3/4 naked.

Kiko the Fag and Nora the Buzz Kill both need to leave.

If walking around 3/4 Naked is a boner alert? what happen when they masturbate? we see the girls all day complete naked in the shower..... so i dont get the point just because she was downstairs?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only imagine what this apartment would be like if it had only girls by themselves.

i bet it would be a lot better than it is now.   

I can understand why everyone wants Kiko gone, but I really think that Nora is getting a bad rap. I think she actually helps the girls "loosen up". She also certainly does her fair share of nudity and masturbation which sets an example for the other girls.

Estoy seguro que ella les dice a las chicas que actuen como si estuvieran en su casa pero incluso aflojando un poco más como dices pero también te digo que ella quiere tener todo controlado y saber cuando y qué cosa van a hacer para aflojar y en cada momento, sino ella se cabrea y no le gusta, saben que tienen que aflojar cuando se lo dice Nora, para que ella lo sepa. Nora sabía cada noche que se masturbaba Kamila porque no paraba de ir al baño e intentaba oirla cuando Kamila se iba a lavar el coño a la ducha. Yo ví a Nora más de una vez golpeandose la cabeza 3 veces después de que Kamila se masturbara, ella lo sabía cada noche y por eso digo que quiere que las chicas den espectaculo porque es su negocio pero quiere estar informada de ello.

que se vaya para la misma mierda si quiere que cuando yo voy hacer algo deciserlo quien es ella mi mama yo lo hago y ya si a ella no le gusta que se vaya follando a un caballo.yo hago lo que me da la gana guste a que no le guste.

She also certainly does her fair share of nudity and masturbation which sets an example for the other girls.

Sets an example for the other girls?  That's not what voyeurism is about. If that's all you are after, why don't you just log on to Chaturbate.

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I don't want Chaturbate or I would be watching it. I was simply referring to the fact that Nora might be helping the girls adjust to the idea that "normal" activities that involve nudity are not a bad thing and that members would appreciate catching a glimpse of their beauty in its natural state now and then.

I don't think anyone paying for this site is looking for chaturbate or anything similar. There are thousands of sites like that. There's only one RLC. I've seen you attack others on this point before. I don't know why you are so touchy about it. Frankly, it's insulting. Voyeurism does certainly include watching activities that involve nudity. You're kidding yourself if you try to pretend it shouldn't. It involves all "normal" activities, not just the ones you want.

She also certainly does her fair share of nudity and masturbation which sets an example for the other girls.

Sets an example for the other girls?  That's not what voyeurism is about. If that's all you are after, why don't you just log on to Chaturbate.

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I don't want Chaturbate or I would be watching it. I was simply referring to the fact that Nora might be helping the girls adjust to the idea that "normal" activities that involve nudity are not a bad thing and that members would appreciate catching a glimpse of their beauty in its natural state now and then.

I don't think anyone paying for this site is looking for chaturbate or anything similar. There are thousands of sites like that. There's only one RLC. I've seen you attack others on this point before. I don't know why you are so touchy about it. Frankly, it's insulting. Voyeurism does certainly include watching activities that involve nudity. You're kidding yourself if you try to pretend it shouldn't. It involves all "normal" activities, not just the ones you want.

Definition of voyeurism; The practice of obtaining sexual gratification by looking at sexual objects or acts, especially secretively.  NUFF SAID

Definition of voyeurism; The practice of obtaining sexual gratification by looking at sexual objects or acts, especially secretively.  NUFF SAID

Thank you. I didn't want to insult him any more than I already had by quoting a definition. Thanks.

Thank you. I didn't want to insult him any more than I already had by quoting a definition. Thanks.

No problem, sometimes that what it takes!

If you want to quote definitions, there are many to choose from, Try this one:

Voyeurism is a psychosexual disorder in which a person derives sexual pleasure and gratification from looking at the naked bodies and genital organs or observing the sexual acts of others.

There are very few true voyeurs on this site. The fact that most posters expect and demand sex 24/7 is proof of this, they have no concept of normal behaviour or relationships.

Cameras 24/7 that the tenants know about, which they have to legally, already lessens the integrity of true voyeurism, which is normally done secretly. The fact that you are suggesting the girls need to be "coached" as to what is normal behaviour, lessens the integrity even further.

Couples like Maya and Stepan, or Alina and Anton, that have all but forgotten the cameras and act in a reasonably normal manner, come close to voyeurism. Leora is just an exhibitionist, who can't walk passed a mirror without checking herself out. She plays to every camera and derives as much pleasure being watched as many derive from watching her.  This apartment however, is just a joke and anyone that thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

To me Its just a long running unscripted in-house Realty show that's internet based with extra explicit content features.

Do you mean Big Brother? ;D Depending on which country's  version you watch you might see more or less sex .